Need A L85 Fire Pump

dcc kaiser

Bought the ex-Bala Cynwyd 1948 Mack last month. Nice rig, have it cleaned and lettered, but when I hooked it up to a hydrant this afternoon, I found out that at some point during it's soujorun out west, the pump froze up, the case is split wide open. So, now I'm looking for a 750GPM 3 outlet pump, one that isn't cracked. What good is a L85 that can't pump at draft at Harrisburg in July?

post-7342-004109300 1292108379_thumb.jpg

Bought the ex-Bala Cynwyd 1948 Mack last month. Nice rig, have it cleaned and lettered, but when I hooked it up to a hydrant this afternoon, I found out that at some point during it's soujorun out west, the pump froze up, the case is split wide open. So, now I'm looking for a 750GPM 3 outlet pump, one that isn't cracked. What good is a L85 that can't pump at draft at Harrisburg in July?

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I would bet my 54 mack pumper you have a hale pump,made in conshehocen pa. their is a guy in hummelstown ,pa.(near hershey) that I hear has a lot of mack fire truck parts for sale,I think his name is CAL

Yes, I guess I should have specified that, it is a Hale pump. I know Cal Little, he is one resource I'm going to call. This is my 1st time using this forum, just got this rig after my 1948 L85 sedan cab was incinerated on September 1st in the propane explosion in Collingdale, Pa . BIG thanks to all who responded!

Yes, I guess I should have specified that, it is a Hale pump. I know Cal Little, he is one resource I'm going to call. This is my 1st time using this forum, just got this rig after my 1948 L85 sedan cab was incinerated on September 1st in the propane explosion in Collingdale, Pa . BIG thanks to all who responded!

Hahahahahahah Georgie I should have known it was you....."DCC Kaiser." Randy Yardumian here.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Hi George,

I may have one coming from an L85. I am working right now to get the rear for the Clifton Heights Mack and may also have the pump.

Firemack

Thanks Firemack, no particular hurry. I was talking to Nick at the Philly Muster about that rear for their Mack, told them they could look at the one in our burned rig, but probably the fire was so hot that it is pretty much toast, so to speak. It's a shame, I have 3 Hale pumps out there, but they are just so roasted that anything rubber or leather is gone.