New Stream Of Revenue - Building Battery Boxes

post-6658-078880700 1291405413_thumb.jpgI got back from a trip today and while I was gone, one of my in-house brain surgeons was supposed to remove a front mounted winch from a utility truck and palletize it for shipment.

I forgot to tell him that the batteries for the truck were installed under a door on the side of the front bumper-winch and that they needed to be rerouted. He found them and instead of installing a battery box on the frame, this is what I found.

If you need any battery boxes built or any invasive intercranial brain surgery, you can get in touch with him through me.

Also, please note the yellow powder on the front of the truck. I bet I also have a fire extingusher that needs recharging.

Nice! He didnt want to unbolt it? Looks like he took the flame wrench to it and cut the chassis...I got one better for you, my guy was told to "take the engine out" of the steel nose RD and get it ready as per the guy who bought it was coming to pick it up...my cousing and I return to find the entire nose cut off the truck (with a torch) and the floor cut out so he could unbolt the bell housing. I guess I should have mentioned to him that we were going to be saving all the tin and the cab. Make a long story short, another Mack ended up being scrapped. If ya dont do it yourself id aint gonna git dun rite lol! :D

post-6658-078880700 1291405413_thumb.jpgI got back from a trip today and while I was gone, one of my in-house brain surgeons was supposed to remove a front mounted winch from a utility truck and palletize it for shipment.

I forgot to tell him that the batteries for the truck were installed under a door on the side of the front bumper-winch and that they needed to be rerouted. He found them and instead of installing a battery box on the frame, this is what I found.

If you need any battery boxes built or any invasive intercranial brain surgery, you can get in touch with him through me.

Also, please note the yellow powder on the front of the truck. I bet I also have a fire extingusher that needs recharging.

Well, it does look somewhat "palletized" anyway. randyp :pat:

Great googley moogley!

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Nice! He didnt want to unbolt it? Looks like he took the flame wrench to it and cut the chassis...I got one better for you, my guy was told to "take the engine out" of the steel nose RD and get it ready as per the guy who bought it was coming to pick it up...my cousing and I return to find the entire nose cut off the truck (with a torch) and the floor cut out so he could unbolt the bell housing. I guess I should have mentioned to him that we were going to be saving all the tin and the cab. Make a long story short, another Mack ended up being scrapped. If ya dont do it yourself id aint gonna git dun rite lol! :D

Double Great Googley Moogley!

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I noticed that some of the fine pine he used is black and burned - surely he did not use the Arkansas Hot Wrench to try and cut the wood did he?