Hey Rob-Room For One More?

hatcity

I'd looked at that truck a while back.

They sure want a lot of money for the new paint.

Naperville is about 175 miles from me. Been there a lot as my son and daughter in law live near there.

Momma says "no more trucks" and I'd bestter start listening.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'd looked at that truck a while back.

They sure want a lot of money for the new paint.

Naperville is about 175 miles from me. Been there a lot as my son and daughter in law live near there.

Momma says "no more trucks" and I'd bestter start listening.

Rob

One more :mack1: , and you gonna need a colostomy bag?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Too bad it's not powered by a modified ENDT866 V8 Mack engine with adapted air to air charge air cooling. I might buy it if it was.

Might be worth the risk if it was.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I saw that truck yesterday,and had the exact same thought,was going to post it,but fell asleep early.....too much turkey made me tired,course the 8-9 beers i had prob. did'nt help.....does look to be in good shape however...........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

that looks to be an Rossi Construction R700. Out of Northlake IL?(western Chicago burbs) they have a yard near North and wolf Rd near the UP intermodal yard. I think they had 3 of them for lowboy trucks

they also have a B model water truck that still sees use. at least it was still being used 2 years ago