Lost Vision

randyp

I need some old scraps of clothing or something from Vision,,,aka,,Mark. He is missing, have not seen any of his joyful banter on here in a while, am going to let "Spot", my trusty blookthirsty killer dog get a whoof of something of his and see if he can track him down. I just hope Spot doesnt mutilate, maim and disembowel him when he runs him down. Heh heh,,,spot usually goes for the testicals of whatever he is after when he catches it, duck and cover Mark!!! Randypee

I need some old scraps of clothing or something from Vision,,,aka,,Mark. He is missing, have not seen any of his joyful banter on here in a while, am going to let "Spot", my trusty blookthirsty killer dog get a whoof of something of his and see if he can track him down. I just hope Spot doesnt mutilate, maim and disembowel him when he runs him down. Heh heh,,,spot usually goes for the testicals of whatever he is after when he catches it, duck and cover Mark!!! Randypee

Come to think of it I haven't heard anything from bullhusk lately either. I'm sure Mark will turn up though. Probably be able to hear him holler from here, especially if Spot is on target!

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Come to think of it I haven't heard anything from bullhusk lately either. I'm sure Mark will turn up though. Probably be able to hear him holler from here, especially if Spot is on target!

Now I know a little about losing one's testicles in one fell swoop; It really isn't that painful. However, having them ripped from one's body by a dogs teeth may be just a bit different than losing them to a knife weilding psyco lunatic raging fat woman cause you bought another Mack truck.

Regardless, keep the Band-Aids handy, and don't use methyolate paste for antiseptic, (that shit burns).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

No need to send "spot" out lookin' for me, I HAVE RETURNED! been out almost 3 weeks,covered 44 stops,19 states,have'nt yet figuered out the total mileage,but my ass is plum wore out! i think this new account is about to work my ass half to death! finished out yesterday up in northern VA manassas,X3,springfield,X2,alexandria,1 seems the faster i get done one week,the more stops they put on me the next week!.....but,i am home for a few days with the holiday,chance to relax a little,maybe rest up a bit....plant is closed most of this week anyway,so i probably won't go back out till mon.or tues.next week.supposed to be 17 stops,starting in the pittsburgh area,ending up in upstate NY......anyway,whats new? what did i miss? who's doing what to who?....did get to go to the ATHS truckshow in colfax,NC before i left,got to meet Tom (otherdog) and his wife,pretty small show,but there was some real nice "iron" there nontheless,really interesting corbitt cabover (check out otherdogs pictures,i think he has one of it,mine did not come out for some reason) other than that same old same old,just workin' my ass off! guess i should'nt bitch too much,in this economy,should be damn lucky to be working!......looking forward to turkey day,and the big dinner! martha stewarts' got nothing on my wife! between her and my mother,should be quite the feast! and me,i love the cold turkey sammiches!.....Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

So, what have you been doing besides goofing off? :rolleyes:

I like that show,mainly 'cause it's so close to home,but still a good one. Weren't as many trucks as there was at last year's I don't think.

I liked the Sightliner IH too,as i'd never seen one before except at Hank's truck pictures.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

No need to send "spot" out lookin' for me, I HAVE RETURNED! been out almost 3 weeks,covered 44 stops,19 states,have'nt yet figuered out the total mileage,but my ass is plum wore out! i think this new account is about to work my ass half to death! finished out yesterday up in northern VA manassas,X3,springfield,X2,alexandria,1 seems the faster i get done one week,the more stops they put on me the next week!.....but,i am home for a few days with the holiday,chance to relax a little,maybe rest up a bit....plant is closed most of this week anyway,so i probably won't go back out till mon.or tues.next week.supposed to be 17 stops,starting in the pittsburgh area,ending up in upstate NY......anyway,whats new? what did i miss? who's doing what to who?....did get to go to the ATHS truckshow in colfax,NC before i left,got to meet Tom (otherdog) and his wife,pretty small show,but there was some real nice "iron" there nontheless,really interesting corbitt cabover (check out otherdogs pictures,i think he has one of it,mine did not come out for some reason) other than that same old same old,just workin' my ass off! guess i should'nt bitch too much,in this economy,should be damn lucky to be working!......looking forward to turkey day,and the big dinner! martha stewarts' got nothing on my wife! between her and my mother,should be quite the feast! and me,i love the cold turkey sammiches!.....Mark

Well, in one way Im glad your back Mark, really glad, but in another way, kinda disapointed, this just means i will have to find something else to feed Spot tonight. Oh well, least you wont be talking in a squeaky voice from here on out, welcome back,,,,randyp

Well, in one way Im glad your back Mark, really glad, but in another way, kinda disapointed, this just means i will have to find something else to feed Spot tonight. Oh well, least you wont be talking in a squeaky voice from here on out, welcome back,,,,randyp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Glad you made it back, we were starting to worry that you didn't like us no more! Got a hankering for some turkey and rice soup m'self. SLUUURRRRRP....yum.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

So, what have you been doing besides goofing off? :rolleyes:

I like that show,mainly 'cause it's so close to home,but still a good one. Weren't as many trucks as there was at last year's I don't think.

I liked the Sightliner IH too,as i'd never seen one before except at Hank's truck pictures.

Goofing off? wish i had that kinda time LOL! i liked that sightliner too,thats only the second one i ever saw in person,when i lived in jersey there was a schoolbus company a few towns over that had one,it was a small wrecker,really short wheelbase like this one, i never was able to get a picture of it,last time i was by there it wasn't in the yard anymore,mighta' got sold or scrapped by now!.........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.