Free Cruise For Seniors

41chevy

Free cruise to Alaska!!!

post-3242-045515300 1288718569_thumb.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The people here in Illinois ain't too bright...voting for a guy who isn't shy about the fact that he wants to take more of our hard earned paychecks :angry:

I think if I could find an election map, I bet you wouldn't find much blue on it... But since we're 'downstate' and you're way the phuck 'downstate', we're pretty much an afterthought.

I heard a discussion on WGN radio the other night before the election and the guy on there didn't know what there was in IL outside of the collar counties...kinda made my blood boil some.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

I think if I could find an election map, I bet you wouldn't find much blue on it... But since we're 'downstate' and you're way the phuck 'downstate', we're pretty much an afterthought.

I heard a discussion on WGN radio the other night before the election and the guy on there didn't know what there was in IL outside of the collar counties...kinda made my blood boil some.

http://elections.nytimes.com/2010/results/illinois

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!