Sorry For Not Replying

joes mack

i want to apoloigze to all of you that has sent me a message in the personal conversation i just noticed it on the side of the screen. i hope that you dont think that im a butt or anything. (if you think that im stupid thats ok) i must be to not notice it before now. joe

i want to apoloigze to all of you that has sent me a message in the personal conversation i just noticed it on the side of the screen. i hope that you dont think that im a butt or anything. (if you think that im stupid thats ok) i must be to not notice it before now. joe

Joe, Since a few people still think of me as being human, i'll be the 1st one to FORGIVE YOU for your sins as nobody has done so yet. But when you go to bed tonight. You will have to kneel down next to your bed and say your prayers and promise not to forget your Mack friends ever again.

Only teasing

mike :blink:

Top right corner of every page...next to your username. That is where you can access your board notifications and your PM inbox can also be found by clicking your username.

Don't be afraid to PM or email me if you need forum help. Heck, you can even call me 6am-6pm! The number is in my signature below! Always glad to help a fellow Mack Fan!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK