B-61 Low Air Buzzer

ajt3138

I am rewiring my 1961 B-61. was there a low air buzzer on this truck originally? or just a light? Is the buzzer(if there is one) on the outside of the firewall? or is that just a relay of some type?

All of my B61's, (56, 57, 58, 64) have an interior buzzer under the dash. It looks like a relay with an aluminum cover. I can't remember if they have "Delco-Remy" stamped into the cover or not but it certainly seems so.

None of the trucks have a low air lamp.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

All of my B61's, (56, 57, 58, 64) have an interior buzzer under the dash. It looks like a relay with an aluminum cover. I can't remember if they have "Delco-Remy" stamped into the cover or not but it certainly seems so.

None of the trucks have a low air lamp.

Rob

I am sorting out wiring now. there is a light under my turn signal switch. maybe it was added on. i will investigate more this week. i think its in the air circuit. still tracing a few wires down. thanks.

Aj, Unless someone decided to install an aftermarket highbeam indicator, your original highbeam indicator is next to your fuel gauge in your photo post here. It is very small in size, about the size of a tack head. If you can trace the wires it should be able to tell you it's purpose.

mike