New Mailbox Came In!

vision386

A store bought one LOL....mine is in my avatar I welded a bracket on it for the mail box so it's now off the wifes get rid of it list. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

A store bought one LOL....mine is in my avatar I welded a bracket on it for the mail box so it's now off the wifes get rid of it list. Paul

Ya know, all the times i've looked at that picture,i JUST NOTICED there is a mailbox!....neighbor of mine had an old steel wheeled john deere tractor in his yard,mailbox bolted to the hood! i think the most unusual one i've seen is down here,up about 20-30 miles north of me,a family has a crosley station wagon parked beside the driveway,mailbox cut into the hood!...........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

thats kool but we better up your fuel button and put in a few rpm shims if you expect overnight service :thumb::chili::thumb:

No doubt! LOL!..........so hows the road treating you? havent seen you on in awhile.....Mark

No doubt! LOL!..........so hows the road treating you? havent seen you on in awhile.....Mark

Hello Mark life is good. I lucked up on a short haul last week that pays better than over the road so I'm gonna shuffle chemicals a whole 83 miles one way now so I might get to be around here a little more often. A couple of months back I leased to a company from Kearney, NJ and they've got some good rates. I know somebody is going to cut us before long but I'll be smiling until then.

I saw where you blind sided around the dumpster and had a good laugh about that. Sometimes we have to laugh at what the customer expects from us or else we'll have to cry about it. I hope you're drawing all aces--Jerry

Hello Mark life is good. I lucked up on a short haul last week that pays better than over the road so I'm gonna shuffle chemicals a whole 83 miles one way now so I might get to be around here a little more often. A couple of months back I leased to a company from Kearney, NJ and they've got some good rates. I know somebody is going to cut us before long but I'll be smiling until then.

I saw where you blind sided around the dumpster and had a good laugh about that. Sometimes we have to laugh at what the customer expects from us or else we'll have to cry about it. I hope you're drawing all aces--Jerry

So good so far,i started on a new account about a month and a half ago,pretty much get to pick where i go,i have about 65 loads on paper,its a LOT of stops per load,lotta work,i really gotta hustle! but its workin out pretty good moneywise,i get home a little more frequently,saving a lot of wear and tear on the truck as well,my average outbound load is only about 18-21,000 lbs! only downside i can see is there is a LOT of new england,not my favorite area of the country to truck! other than that its pretty decent!.........Mark