Been working in Okeechobee the past week. Last year, i remember seeing an old B sitting off to the side. had the chance to work that area and saw it still there

post-4436-010887700 1285284599_thumb.jpg

post-4436-067184300 1285284633_thumb.jpg

Talked to the people there. Man said his uncle was going to refurb.

head for engine was in the cab

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Been working in Okeechobee the past week. Last year, i remember seeing an old B sitting off to the side. had the chance to work that area and saw it still there

post-4436-010887700 1285284599_thumb.jpg

post-4436-067184300 1285284633_thumb.jpg

Talked to the people there. Man said his uncle was going to refurb.

head for engine was in the cab

Musta stripped out the spark plug holes on that diesel engined B67 requiring removal of the head.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

:(

The ole MACK sure has had alot of patience with the owner. I just wonder if the owner still goes out and looks at the truck to see if it is still their. Hey HatCity, see if this guy would like to give it to you. Tell him it would look better at your pad. At least you would rub on it some.

mike :pat:

:(

The ole MACK sure has had alot of patience with the owner. I just wonder if the owner still goes out and looks at the truck to see if it is still their. Hey HatCity, see if this guy would like to give it to you. Tell him it would look better at your pad. At least you would rub on it some.

mike :pat:

Wouldn't mind acquiring the truck. Need a place to put it that the Mrs. don't see it.

"Just been busy at work dear. plus the work truck needs cleaning, thats why my son is spending so much time there also."

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Huh?

Yup, don't you know that a spark ignited assist to a compression ignited engine makes them start so much easier? I recommend a Champion spark plug and a healthy shot of ether, (but no more than 1/2 can) when below 40 degrees outside.

Works good, lasts a long time.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Wouldn't mind acquiring the truck. Need a place to put it that the Mrs. don't see it.

"Just been busy at work dear. plus the work truck needs cleaning, thats why my son is spending so much time there also."

HatCity, The problem is solved.........all ya gots to do is bring the truck to Nashville and i'll rub on it for ya until ya ready fur it. Case Closed. Oh yea, watch out for those people that like to or suggest using ether.....the'll get a laugh out of someone needing a new head for their Mack. :unsure:

mike