Pump Panel Access

aspeltz

I am in the process of removing my pump panel aceess panel on my 85LS to get inside the pump. I have everything removed but for the life of me I can't remove the knob for the transfer valve. It is oval shaped and looks like it is threaded on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Look closely all around the handle where it goes over the shaft. See if there is a round drive pin that goes through the handle, the shaft, and the handle again on the other side. It could possibly be threaded but I'll bet you drive it out with a punch. I hope this helps.

I am in the process of removing my pump panel aceess panel on my 85LS to get inside the pump. I have everything removed but for the life of me I can't remove the knob for the transfer valve. It is oval shaped and looks like it is threaded on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Kenny Lane

• 1 month later...