I Felt Like Other Dog Yesterday

GreenGiant2

I USED ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS TRUCKS YESTERDAY TO BAIL ME OUT. I SNAPPED 2 OF THE SIX BOLTS HOLDING MY 90,000# PINTLE HOOK ON MY DM 690, ALMOST LOST THE TRAILER AND NEW EXCAVATOR GOING DOWN THE ROAD. UNLOADED AT A FRIENDS PLACE BUT STILL HAD TO FINISH THE MOVE. MY CUSTOMER RUNS ALL MACKS AND 2 PETES. WELL ONE OF THE PETES WAS ALREADY HOOKED TO THE FIXED NECK LOWBOY. IT WAS FUN SIDE LOADIND ON THE TRAILER, WHICH WAS COVERED IN OIL FROM MOVING SOME SCRAP INDUSTRIAL MACHINES. THINGS WENT WELL AND RETURNED THE UNIT IN ONE PEICE. NOW I HAVE TO GET A BIGGER HOOK FOR THE DM. 150,000 TOTAL CAP. AND 30,000 HITCH WEIGHT INSTEAD OF 18,000 HITCH WEIGHT.

GG2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

I USED ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS TRUCKS YESTERDAY TO BAIL ME OUT. I SNAPPED 2 OF THE SIX BOLTS HOLDING MY 90,000# PINTLE HOOK ON MY DM 690, ALMOST LOST THE TRAILER AND NEW EXCAVATOR GOING DOWN THE ROAD. UNLOADED AT A FRIENDS PLACE BUT STILL HAD TO FINISH THE MOVE. MY CUSTOMER RUNS ALL MACKS AND 2 PETES. WELL ONE OF THE PETES WAS ALREADY HOOKED TO THE FIXED NECK LOWBOY. IT WAS FUN SIDE LOADIND ON THE TRAILER, WHICH WAS COVERED IN OIL FROM MOVING SOME SCRAP INDUSTRIAL MACHINES. THINGS WENT WELL AND RETURNED THE UNIT IN ONE PEICE. NOW I HAVE TO GET A BIGGER HOOK FOR THE DM. 150,000 TOTAL CAP. AND 30,000 HITCH WEIGHT INSTEAD OF 18,000 HITCH WEIGHT.

GG2

I guess its ok to borrow a pete,long as nobody see's you!.........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I guess its ok to borrow a pete,long as nobody see's you!.........Mark

when i pulled in the driveway to grab my chains and binders, my daughter say me in the pete, when i left my wife took a pictue of me leaving so now my kids have blackmail on me.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Didn't break down? That is a surprise.

Now iff'n it did, THEN you can be like OD.

Had to get a window motor yesterday. Put one in not too long ago. Driver's side window wouldn't go up or down and as soon as I left the shop Wednesday to go unload in Louisa,Va. I ran into a roadcheck in Goochland. Told the officer that got up on the step that it had just quit-"it was working a minute ago!".

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I think I have too- and didn't Mark say he drove that KW to Canada one time?..or is my clutch slipping a little?

A long time ago in a galaxy far,far away!..........truth be told,i've driven just about every make of truck at one time or another, my dad was a "peterbilt man" god rest his soul!.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

GG2

Sounds like the problem is the bolts, not the hitch.