New Volvo Cabover

vision386

The wait is finally over,the new volvo cabover arrives in america this week!............Mark

Looks like it was spec'd out with the extra severe duty front axle arrangement! Do you know what the displacement on the "engine" is?

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Looks like it was spec'd out with the extra severe duty front axle arrangement! Do you know what the displacement on the "engine" is?

Not quite sure of the displacement as it is so new, it does however feature the "exaust re-generation" equipment (bucket) and appears to be water cooled....but figuering in hay intake divided by water intake/exaust, i make it to be .1 BHP, .2 with the optional off-road steel traction shoes installed, and using the manual power divider (tail) which can also be used as an on highway passing gear if needed.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Not quite sure of the displacement as it is so new, it does however feature the "exaust re-generation" equipment (bucket) and appears to be water cooled....but figuering in hay intake divided by water intake/exaust, i make it to be .1 BHP, .2 with the optional off-road steel traction shoes installed, and using the manual power divider (tail) which can also be used as an on highway passing gear if needed.............Mark

I think you mean BOP (ox powered)

but figuering in hay intake.............Mark

That makes it an alternate fuel vehicle, probably qualifies for all sorts of government assistance, tax breaks, etc.

I found a couple of pictures of the new cabovers support vehicles too.

Here's the dedicated tow vehicle

post-6084-083168300 1280081484_thumb.jpg

and here's the dedicated refueler

post-6084-082430000 1280081491_thumb.jpg

The wait is finally over,the new volvo cabover arrives in america this week!............Mark

Looks like it's outfitted with the same cutting edge technology as all the other junk they produce. :D

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

If it's powering a V*lv*, it must be a jackass.

heh heh heh, lol.

Far be it from me to say something derogatory, inflammatory, or otherwise upsetting to the sensibilities of certain people, but the jackass would be driving the truck, not powering it.

Far be it from me to say something derogatory, inflammatory, or otherwise upsetting to the sensibilities of certain people, but the jackass would be driving the truck, not powering it.

Nah, there are a lot of jackasses in trucks these days!......................Mark

Mark,, looks like I may have to move my "lagoon" business from the pond to the highway,,,randyp

Randy, you COULD use a water buffalo to pull that lowboy around,then that would free-up the killer-b,which you could go ahead and send down here to me, i'm sure i could find something to do with it!.................Mark

Damn tom! now i've seen it all! LMFAO!.............some of your competition hauling the "load" of pipe?????? don't believe i've ever seen an OD load hauled on a bicycle!!!!!!!!!...............Mark

post-5836-083622900 1280282480_thumb.gif

post-5836-093563200 1280282509_thumb.jpg

Damn tom! now i've seen it all! LMFAO!.............some of your competition hauling the "load" of pipes?????? don't believe i've ever seen an OD load hauled on a bicycle!!!!!!!!!...............Mark

I liked the pig hauler best.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.