Randyp:

Rob

Well today is Randy's birthday.

Don't know if we should wish him well, or make fun of him.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Well, Thank You very much, I wish you would just go ahead and make well fun of me. Randy

Alrighty then.

Since you too drive a Mack truck and so do I: From one asshole looking at another; (driver to dog) Happy Birthday!!

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Alrighty then.

Since you too drive a Mack truck and so do I: From one asshole looking at another; (driver to dog) Happy Birthday!!

Rob

heh,,heh,,thank you. Birthday wishes must come true, while trying to reply to this post, phone rang 3 times, 2 were from dirt jobs that I had won bid on, other was from tinhorn mfg. saying they would add 4 feet to a tinhorn I had already ordered and paid for at no extra charge, things are really looking up today,,wow,,I can always use 4 feet at no charge,,what a great birthday! thanks,,,Randy

Happpy Birthday, but please, PLEASE, whatever you do, don't post any of those picture of yourself running the backhoe in your birthday suit. I don't think any of us would recover after seeing you sweaty, naked, and fly-bitten

• Like 1

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Happpy Birthday, but please, PLEASE, whatever you do, don't post any of those picture of yourself running the backhoe in your birthday suit. I don't think any of us would recover after seeing you sweaty, naked, and fly-bitten

heh heh,,I hear ya,,but one of these days (when the deerflies and horseflies slow down a lil bit, I just may do it! will give you ample warning though, thank all for helping make it and enjoyable birthday! Randy

heh heh,,I hear ya,,but one of these days (when the deerflies and horseflies slow down a lil bit, I just may do it! will give you ample warning though, thank all for helping make it and enjoyable birthday! Randy

Happy belated birthday! so what does 70 feel like?????? LOL!........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.