Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay

vision386

Get some fresh strawberries. Brandon area has some large farms for them. Run E on 60.

Damn, I could have got hold of my sister, she has a vacation home there. Let you stay a while, pool, jacuzzi.

Gibsonton near the water, oh thats right, no fishing gear.

3 hour drive over to here. Goin fishin Sun AM, come on over

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Get some fresh strawberries. Brandon area has some large farms for them. Run E on 60.

Damn, I could have got hold of my sister, she has a vacation home there. Let you stay a while, pool, jacuzzi.

Gibsonton near the water, oh thats right, no fishing gear.

3 hour drive over to here. Goin fishin Sun AM, come on over

funny you should mention that! i got a pint of fresh strawberries and some vannila ice cream made a pig outta' myself! LOL....tell you what,its QUIET here,best nights sleep i've had in a long while, pretty good seafood joint just up the street too...........mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I asked my lady if she could bend like that... she threw to chihuahua at me. :banana:

Obviously the mutt don't mean much to her.

Let me start the oven.

Tom, start the secret sauce.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Obviously the mutt don't mean much to her.

Let me start the oven.

Tom, start the secret sauce.

Rob

Why not put that on the smoker. Maybe some hickory wood for a nice flavor. Y'all gonna marinate it?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Why not put that on the smoker. Maybe some hickory wood for a nice flavor. Y'all gonna marinate it?

Chihuahua is a greasy meat and must be expeditously seared at ultra high temperature for just the correct amount of time prior to further preparation. A "catheter", (jointly developed by Rob's Road Kill Cafe, and the Department of Defense) is then inserted at a 30 degree angle to allow for proper "runoff" of the effluent juices. Smoking serves to bring these juices to just below the surface of the meat detracting from the delicacy factor.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.