Something To Remember:

Rob

I figger since you all are sitting at home enjoying the holiday I'd provide you with a little something to remember:

Here is a photo of my wife, (Momma) sporting her latest exercise outfit. She is quite pleased as it makes her appear about three pounds lighter than the other one.

Rob

post-78-127532776786.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Large and proud. This simply is a clear sign we have mastered the food chain. In nature, that is called total victory.

I will be trying to figure out how to move the seat back in the H-67 for a reason as well.

Rob, it might be a nice family truck when we are done for you.

Rob......is this from eating at the ROAD KILL CAFE? Think she might like Red in a B Model Mack and a Red FXSTS Harley Davidson? The red lipstick will go good with my attire.

smile.gif

mike

Momma don't fit no good in a B model Mack. We tried that last year sometime. Didn't leave me much room to shift.

Kinda difficult to master cause everytime I'd shift the main, I'd feel a "squish" and resistance.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Momma don't fit no good in a B model Mack. We tried that last year sometime. Didn't leave me much room to shift.

Kinda difficult to master cause everytime I'd shift the main, I'd feel a "squish" and resistance.

Rob

Squish can be fun and a good thing...as for resistance that is just an additional obstical to climb over or through. Makes life interesting.

mike

Squish can be fun and a good thing...as for resistance that is just an additional obstical to climb over or through. Makes life interesting.

mike

A little bit of "personal lubricant" lessens the resistance. The squish however, never goes away.

Rob

Momma- "HEY Azzhole, dinnertime"

Rob(azzhole)- "Yes honey bunny, my sweetie pie. Let me just wash my hands and face"

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=6883

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian