Had a semi truck pull here last night and we had to take an R model with a 237 down to keep it interesting. Ended up pulling the sled 249 feet ....While a new k whopper with a 560 cumapart only toted it 240 feet. Lots of fun and we wanna do it again. Brad

Local dragstrip used to have pulls on other end of property(leased the property to some organization). They had big trucks a few times a year...and I was tempted to unhook the race trailer and give'r a shot. Then again....if "something" would give...how would I get all my junk home again? LOL!!!

We'll stick to just "look'n good sittin' there" and leave the power struggle to the guys with real power.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Come on larry give it a shot :thumb: . Its not as hard on the truck as you think! just dont use LOW LOW!!! I see lots of twisted drive shafts with that gear.

Missed both of the Truck pulls this year. one because I was out of town the other was 2hrs south of me but I was just to damm tired after working all day to make the trip. Maybee next year?

Trent I didnt relize it at the time but we met each other at the truck show in Union. I was there with my families F model. There is a truck pull saturday night up at the Kenosha county fair in Wilmot WI. We arent pulling... Just watchen. Brad