Hello From Southern W.v.

gaylock

New to the forum, interested in learning... I own 3 Mack trucks , the newest is an 89 Superliner....

Paul Gaylock

Welcome!

You need to add some pictures to your gallery, I would like to get a good look at your Superliner!

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Paul,

WELOME to the BMT site. It is quiet an interesting place to visit often. Make sure you jump in where ever. Makin friends with many drivers and mechanics can be a life long journey. I have hoped that someone near me would speak up and not be bashful. We all have to lean on someone like buying parts from your favorite store and getting to know them during a restoration process and beyond.

Good Luck

mike :WELCOME:

Hi everyone. I am not a Mack owner but I have a lot of interest in trucks and have friends who drive trucks. I drive a Dodge Journey and haul a couple of trailers around now and then. That is a big enough truck for me. I have a web site on trucks though and it is through forums I sometimes get pictures or identification of trucks.