Just When I Thought California Couldn't Get Any Worse!

Tony Ingram

Ok, spoke with the commercial guy at the scales. Sounds like the section is up to a little interpretation regarding what you might have. Get a hold of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations Manual (Title 49) section 393.67 (Liquid Fuel Tanks). It states that they're not prohibited but must conform to the section's regulations. I don't have the manual at my office but I'm sure you might find it on the web.

Hey...we've got a Casey's, 5 bars including bowling alley and a grade school that's only a couple years old. First class all the way.

No traffic lites? No churches?, usually like 8 in them small towns

One cop, Barney. Ol' hound that sits out by main St. Nobody knows who owns it.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

16390, Back when i was a kid in the early 60's there was a guy who hung around my dad's shop his name was Joe Yurakie he had a H Model with a Mack 205 HP Turbo Motor ( Factory ) That's the first time i ever seen a turbo! Well he used to haul Stella Dora Biscuits from N.Y. C. to the west coast and haul back what ever. Ther wern't to many truck's that could could run with those Mack's 205 TURBO CHARGED HORSE POWER !! BULLHUSK

Well I bought a 285hp Maxidyne from B61 Fred on here and have it sitting in the frame, gotta fab up some tranny mounts since the tiny triplex is now gone and the new behemuth is in. Looking forward to getting it all cleaned up and going. I don't know what I'm gonna do with all that power, jumpin from the old 170hp Thermodyne to this new one.

No traffic lites? No churches?, usually like 8 in them small towns

One cop, Barney. Ol' hound that sits out by main St. Nobody knows who owns it.

Ahh...I don't do the church thing, but the one Catholic church here was shut down by the head molesters due to funding issues.

The cop sits in the car playing solitare on the computer all night...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Hey...we've got a Casey's, 5 bars including bowling alley and a grade school that's only a couple years old. First class all the way.

'round here, we ain't got nuthin' but 3 churches, an old abandoned school building, a produce stand, a landscape place, a boat repair shop, and a DOT scale house that ain't hardly ever open. No post office. No gas station. No cops. Fire dept is in the next town north and is all volunteer.

Population MIGHT be pushing 60 or so...

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Ok, spoke with the commercial guy at the scales. Sounds like the section is up to a little interpretation regarding what you might have. Get a hold of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations Manual (Title 49) section 393.67 (Liquid Fuel Tanks). It states that they're not prohibited but must conform to the section's regulations. I don't have the manual at my office but I'm sure you might find it on the web.

OK, Good. Thanks for your help. Daniel

OR.......

I have seen this pickup somewhere, there was an article in the local paper recently concerning its licsense plate, supposed to contain some hidden message about hitler and nazis, the guy said its just his favorite nascar numbers, thats what it looks like to me........mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

10/4 Mark,Just leave it up to a bunch of left loooooonnnnieeeeesssss to come up with that one, these are the same NUTS that are still playin Beatle Record's backwards tellin people Paul is dead!! Look my garage and yard is in Jersey City N.J. we haul bulk cement into N.Y N.J PA. area when I opened my office door and looked up there they were the Twin Tower's It's our back yard a mile and a half across the river from us there is not a day that goes by that we are not haunted in some way by the event's that took place on that day. When those Towers fell you felt the very ground you where standing on shake! looking at an knowing that there were police fireman & workers in those buildings as thay fell!!Was it smoke that bellowed up after they fell? from where we stood it looked more like the souls of the dead rising from the ashes. So in closing I agree with the tail gate on the F150. FUCK EM ALL LARGE AN SMALL sorry for the bad language BULLHUSK

10/4 Mark,Just leave it up to a bunch of left loooooonnnnieeeeesssss to come up with that one, these are the same NUTS that are still playin Beatle Record's backwards tellin people Paul is dead!! Look my garage and yard is in Jersey City N.J. we haul bulk cement into N.Y N.J PA. area when I opened my office door and looked up there they were the Twin Tower's It's our back yard a mile and a half across the river from us there is not a day that goes by that we are not haunted in some way by the event's that took place on that day. When those Towers fell you felt the very ground you where standing on shake! looking at an knowing that there were police fireman & workers in those buildings as thay fell!!Was it smoke that bellowed up after they fell? from where we stood it looked more like the souls of the dead rising from the ashes. So in closing I agree with the tail gate on the F150. FUCK EM ALL LARGE AN SMALL sorry for the bad language BULLHUSK

Yup, i agree, i was in long island city,NY on 9/11 delivering a bottling machine to the coca-cola plant there,initally i thought it was some type accident,but soon found out otherwise.I could not get off the island,did'nt until thursday of that week, people can say what they want about us "jerseyans" and new yorkers but the company i was leased to at the time kept me up there on standby,in case there was some type special equipment that needed to be moved (I pulled a temp.controlled moving van w/liftgate) and the kindess of the family who owned the small restaurant i was parked in front of will not be soon forgotten,they fed me,let me shower and clean up in their home. So i'm right there with you on this! people need to take a good look around and figure out whats important to them and this counrty before it's too late! a lot of people were seemingly not affected by 9/11, but it was in our backyard (literally) and i for one am tired of these "PC" assholes telling me to be "tolerant" evil does exist my friend! WTC was proof of that!....anyway,thats my rant!......mark

I have seen this pickup somewhere, there was an article in the local paper recently concerning its licsense plate, supposed to contain some hidden message about hitler and nazis, the guy said its just his favorite nascar numbers, thats what it looks like to me........mark

That would be the number 88. Its supposedly the "secret" way to write heil Hitler because H is the 8th letter of the alphabet. So two 8's means heil Hitler. I guess everyone who has even driven car 88 is a Nazi then :rolleyes: . I always laugh when I hear morons think every instance of 88 is somehow some super secret code for Nazi nonsense.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

That would be the number 88. Its supposedly the "secret" way to write heil Hitler because H is the 8th letter of the alphabet. So two 8's means heil Hitler. I guess everyone who has even driven car 88 is a Nazi then :rolleyes: . I always laugh when I hear morons think every instance of 88 is somehow some super secret code for Nazi nonsense.

Oh ok ! i knew it was some BS like that,there was an article in the local paper about the virginia DMV wanting the plates back,because someone found them "offensive"...mark

Sumbitch...the last two digits of my phone number are........88

Well the EYEtalians and germans WERE allies at that time......go figure.....j/k

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Well the EYEtalians and germans WERE allies at that time......go figure.....j/k

Ha...I was going to add that but I didn't.

I always give my g/f shit about the eyetalian thing. They're not from eyetaly, you know.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg