Logon Problems Encountered

fjh

I got your emails...ran the IP in our database and also with the server host firewall database and it is not listed. This means that you are unblocked and sould be able to connect. Something else is blocking you from your side. You may need to add www.bigmacktrucks.com to your safe list under internet options>security.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I got your emails...ran the IP in our database and also with the server host firewall database and it is not listed. This means that you are unblocked and sould be able to connect. Something else is blocking you from your side. You may need to add www.bigmacktrucks.com to your safe list under internet options>security.

Did that still no go!The trouble shooter says my computer is configured properly but the device I am tring to conect too is the problem! Duno!I can conet from work or any other puter this is werid!

Thanx for checkin!

I can get on.......it just takes F o r e v e r...............to get the screens loaded. Even with my new computer at home, it's noticably slower anymore. We're talking 30 seconds to refresh the screen. Seems the more stuff, the slower it goes. I have this problem with a couple sites I frequent(or used to a lot more). I feel it's reach dial up speed from 10 yrs ago. I get too impatient and just don't go there anymore. Is it just all the "fluff" stuff on the site that is slowing it down? I think that is more the issue, as sites get more involved and add more "bells and whistle" they get slower.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Did that still no go!The trouble shooter says my computer is configured properly but the device I am tring to conect too is the problem! Duno!I can conet from work or any other puter this is werid!

Thanx for checkin!

Yeah, I can't see any problems with your IP??

I can get on.......it just takes F o r e v e r...............to get the screens loaded. Even with my new computer at home, it's noticably slower anymore. We're talking 30 seconds to refresh the screen. Seems the more stuff, the slower it goes. I have this problem with a couple sites I frequent(or used to a lot more). I feel it's reach dial up speed from 10 yrs ago. I get too impatient and just don't go there anymore. Is it just all the "fluff" stuff on the site that is slowing it down? I think that is more the issue, as sites get more involved and add more "bells and whistle" they get slower.

All our skins use Ajax loading to cut load times...you may need to update your java and flash viewers to take full advantage of it. However, those programs usually update on their own. Try BMT_EZ skin and see if it is faster. It is as plain jane as they come...

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Sometimes it's sloooow for me, others it's fast. I guess it depends on the time of day or something...yesterday I had a hard time getting on here though.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Ya, I already switch to the bland screen set up to see if that helps. It did, sorta, nothing drastic.

All the new stuff is great, unfortunately everyone isn't in the same boat and we all have issues with using the new stuff(be it: connection, hardware, or software). I just don't check in here as often anymore due to the slowness.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Ya, I already switch to the bland screen set up to see if that helps. It did, sorta, nothing drastic.

All the new stuff is great, unfortunately everyone isn't in the same boat and we all have issues with using the new stuff(be it: connection, hardware, or software). I just don't check in here as often anymore due to the slowness.

mY PUTER won't conect at all I have to go to the outside server to grt on then its real slow!

A windows seven glitch maybe.