Anyone Know When We Will See Pelletier's New Titan?

ThaddeusW

I was just watching an episode of American loggers and I decided to visit their website. Their site has some real nice pictures, mostly Mack's including their new Titan. I want to know when we get to see the Titan get some air time! Anyone know?

http://www.geraldpelletierlogging.com/Gerald_Pelletier_Logging/Gerald_Pelletier,_Inc___Maine_Logging___Home.html (Big link eh?)

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

I was just watching an episode of American loggers and I decided to visit their website. Their site has some real nice pictures, mostly Mack's including their new Titan. I want to know when we get to see the Titan get some air time! Anyone know?

http://www.geraldpelletierlogging.com/Gerald_Pelletier_Logging/Gerald_Pelletier,_Inc___Maine_Logging___Home.html (Big link eh?)

you've been watching and wondering the same thing as me, has to be a different feeling to have 400,000 pounds plus behind you rollin down the road , big horse power.

GG2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

I want to know the same thing as well. I'm curious though as to how they are going to fit in taking delivery of two new trucks when they constantly seem to stress "times are tough, times are tough". Unless thats how they are going to celebrate the opening of their restaurant. :rolleyes:

Don't normally watch it,,,, but have,,,,, to see this new Mack and nothing

but last episode showed the new tri-drive Western Star

Maybe Western star slipped a few more dollars to them not to show the new Mack or maybe its broke :whistling:

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

I want to know the same thing as well. I'm curious though as to how they are going to fit in taking delivery of two new trucks when they constantly seem to stress "times are tough, times are tough". Unless thats how they are going to celebrate the opening of their restaurant. :rolleyes:

Ha...I've often wondered that too. Lotta shiney iron hauling logs. Two of them have pulling trucks, BIG bux. They all have Harleys, brand new pickup trucks and so on. I suppose those are perks of having a long standing family business handed down to you.

I think they put a lot of un-necessary 'suspense' or what have you, into those shows. But I'm sure they figure with no drama no one would watch.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Just watch "swamp loggers" and you get the impression that they're closing tomorrow. Death and dispair is the whole show. It is interesting to watch most times, compared to the other crap on TV. Ain't say'n much though.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"