What's It Worth?

Ran into a guy with a partial 82 Cruiseliner tractor that has no engine, cab, or radiator, but is complete otherwise. It has Neway air ride and budd hubbs front and rear. Also has an air slide 5th wheel, and nine speed Fuller transmission. The wheels and tires are not included.

The truck was purchased for the engine and was driven a couple hundred miles before being dismantled.

What is the chance an R model cab and hood would fit the frame? I have spares of these items and most other things needed to make it run again.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Ran into a guy with a partial 82 Cruiseliner tractor that has no engine, cab, or radiator, but is complete otherwise. It has Neway air ride and budd hubbs front and rear. Also has an air slide 5th wheel, and nine speed Fuller transmission. The wheels and tires are not included.

The truck was purchased for the engine and was driven a couple hundred miles before being dismantled.

What is the chance an R model cab and hood would fit the frame? I have spares of these items and most other things needed to make it run again.

Thanks,

Rob

The Cruiseliner frame is the same frame used in the first generation Superliners.Without knowing the condtion of the suspension bushings and air bags(Neway stuff is kinda pricey),9 speed Fullers ain't worth much.I'd hate to offer much more than scrap price,roughly 6 ton,less the weight of the tires,$800 or so.If it has good usable tires and wheels,that would make a difference too.What happened to the cab?

The Cruiseliner frame is the same frame used in the first generation Superliners.Without knowing the condtion of the suspension bushings and air bags(Neway stuff is kinda pricey),9 speed Fullers ain't worth much.I'd hate to offer much more than scrap price,roughly 6 ton,less the weight of the tires,$800 or so.If it has good usable tires and wheels,that would make a difference too.What happened to the cab?

Hi Mike, I really don't know what happened to the cab but assume it was scrapped as was the radiator. The guy is wanting to work a trade for services and I'm interested but had no idea as to value.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.