More Old Trucks Found

other dog

I'm always looking for old trucks during my travels. I spotted these 3 B-models near Auburn, Al. last week when I was on the way to Mobile. Too bad the 4-wheeler obstructed my view when I got a picture this week. Then about 10 miles or so east of Montgomery I saw at least 3 bullnose KW's. I didn't get a picture because I was unprepared, but found them on Google Earth's street view. They look to be complete and unrestored.

I also saw a mashed Peterbilt, and a nice looking Pete with the track vehicle on the trailer.

I don't know what the military vehicle is, but it's a cool looking truck and i've seen dozen's of them on the road lately.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'm always looking for old trucks during my travels. I spotted these 3 B-models near Auburn, Al. last week when I was on the way to Mobile. Too bad the 4-wheeler obstructed my view when I got a picture this week. Then about 10 miles or so east of Montgomery I saw at least 3 bullnose KW's. I didn't get a picture because I was unprepared, but found them on Google Earth's street view. They look to be complete and unrestored.

I also saw a mashed Peterbilt, and a nice looking Pete with the track vehicle on the trailer.

I don't know what the military vehicle is, but it's a cool looking truck and i've seen dozen's of them on the road lately.

That is a joint project by BAE Systems and Navistar it's a Joint Light Tactical Vehicle ment to eventually replace the HUMVEE in forward combat areas. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That is the first time I ever seen a low boy on aluminum wheels.

I see them with aluminum wheels way more often than without.

I think I need to buy another camera to keep in the truck with me...I see some picture worthy stuff fairly often too, but the camera on the phone sucks. Maybe I should buy an I-Phone...or is it I-Fone...or is it Eye-Phone?

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

I see them with aluminum wheels way more often than without.

I think I need to buy another camera to keep in the truck with me...I see some picture worthy stuff fairly often too, but the camera on the phone sucks. Maybe I should buy an I-Phone...or is it I-Fone...or is it Eye-Phone?

I have a Kyocera phone with a camera, but I seldom use it. I always use my trusty Kodak digital camera.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I've got a Motorola Tundra phone...EXCELLENT phone but when you have a cover on it the camera 'lens' gets all crapped up. Pictures turn out mediocre at best.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg