Looking For An Air Cleaner

looking for this air cleanerpost-2708-12655007679838_thumb.jpgpost-2708-12655008990459_thumb.jpg

If you were able to snap a photo of it, haven't you found it? Really can't tell the basis of your question but are you looking to replace the one you have, or add another to your truck? I have a couple around and will look in my pile.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

looking for this air cleanerpost-2708-12655007679838_thumb.jpgpost-2708-12655008990459_thumb.jpg

mine looks like that, but it says 2MB3178, I better keep mine anyway, we have swarms of june bugs here in spring, I want one of those forward looking scoops that goes on top, saw some on here a good while back, turn it into a ram air,,later..Randy

mine looks like that, but it says 2MB3178, I better keep mine anyway, we have swarms of june bugs here in spring, I want one of those forward looking scoops that goes on top, saw some on here a good while back, turn it into a ram air,,later..Randy

thanks it's 15inch, round, 8inch,inlet, 6inch, outlet