Massachusetts Has A Republican Senator

RowdyRebel

1 DOWN 59 TO GO!

Don't get me wrong...I don't want the GOP to have total and complete control either....'specially when too many of 'em are "moderates" and side with the liberals all too often...allowing at minimum the false claims of "bipartisanship", and in the worst case lays the blame for stupid policies squarely on the GOP. I mean look at Bush! Yeah, he was good on some things...but he placed far too much emphasis on being "compassionate" even when we couldn't afford it, setting the stage for this stooge we have in office now. :thumbsdown:

A balance of power...with a SLIGHT majority (as in 1-2 seats) leaning toward the party NOT occupying the white house...seems to be the best way to go.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Nice slap in the face to 'ol T.K. and Obamamama.

I have my fingers crossed we end up with a Republican Gov this fall and that Rolando Burr-ass is replaced with a GOP guy too.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Nice slap in the face to 'ol T.K. and Obamamama.

I have my fingers crossed we end up with a Republican Gov this fall and that Rolando Burr-ass is replaced with a GOP guy too.

I don't care what party folks are affiliated with...I vote for the individual candidate. In the event NEITHER candidate meets my approval, I vote the one I disapprove of the least.

At first glance, the GOP seems to have a pretty strong field...some stronger than others.

In the Senate race, I'm not too thrilled with the Andy Martin ads against Mark Kirk...if there is even the slightest shred of truth to them, I can't vote for Kirk...and if they aren't 100% truthful, I cannot vote for Martin. So, since there is probably at least a shred of truth to the ads, but are not likely telling the whole story, I won't be voting for EITHER candidate. Luckily, there are 4 others in the race to choose from... :thumb:

Don Lowery

John Arrington

Patrick Hughes

Kathleen Thomas...although I can't really support a candidate who says:

Issue: 2nd Amendment/Gun Control

One of the major questions I am asked as I travel around the state is about the 2nd Amendment. In a nutshell, I support the 2nd Amendment.

If it's a MAJOR question being asked of you as you travel around the state, it demands more than just a "nutshell" answer. :thumbsdown:

The Governor card is equally strong on the GOP ticket (again, some stronger than others):

Bill Brady

Dan Proft

Adam Andrzejewski

Andy McKenna...but his campaign site was on the 3rd page of google, which meant I got to sort through a few pages of news stories like this :thumbsdown:

Kirk Dillard

Bob Schillerstrom

Jim Ryan

And the Lt. Governor position has a decent candidate or two as well:

Jason Plummer

Brad Cole

Don Tracy

Matt Murphy

Dennis Cook

Randy White Sr.

Comptroller has 3 candidates running:

Jim Dodge

William Kelly...who wants to sue to stop Gitmo terrorists from being housed in Thompson :clap: If Illinois is doing ANY business with Gitmo, we oughtta be shippin' our crooked politicians down there...:lol:

Judy Baar Topinka...the ex-treasurer who failed to defeat Blagosab!tch not too long ago for governor.

Personally, I've got an anti-Chicago attitude this year. Any candidate from the Chicago area has to be stronger on the issues important to me than a "Downstate" candidate with acceptable stands on the important issues. I don't want to hear how BAD the "other guy" is...not in the primaries. Just tell me what YOU will do...where YOU stand...etc. Get Chicago OUT of Springfield, and Illinois will be better off for it :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Dammit son... Do you do research and do up an outline before you post or what?

I have a hard time getting things to post in bold...let alone all that jazz.

I've yet to look into any of the candidates really. Though, maybe Proft for gov.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Dammit son... Do you do research and do up an outline before you post or what?

I have a hard time getting things to post in bold...let alone all that jazz.

I've yet to look into any of the candidates really. Though, maybe Proft for gov.

Nah...it just comes to me. I might've even been good at school if I would've given a damn about it.... :pat:

I'm a conservative myself and like Rowdy I don't care for either party as they are both corrupt. I hope Illinois goes back to being a conservative manufacturing state again but I doubt that'll happen with the the 51st state to our north.....Chicago.

THAT is great. Need to copy to some people that were not to happy with Obama

I was listening to the black radio station today and they are still gaga over Obama. They don't care what he is doing to the country because he is a black man and that seems to trump over everything including common sense. :angry:

I was listening to the black radio station today and they are still gaga over Obama. They don't care what he is doing to the country because he is a black man and that seems to trump over everything including common sense. :angry:

That is is the black communities biggest problem. For some strange reason they blindly follow anyone who is black and don't bother to do any fact checking. Its sad really. They also shun education and a strong work ethic in favor of a materialistic get rich quick fantasy that never pans out. Instead of listening to Al Sharpton and Jessie Jack(ass)son they should listen to Bill Cosby.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Not long ago, Bill Cosby did call out the black problem as you stated. Man they wanted to kill him. He explained what the problem was and the proper fix, but nobody wanted to hear it. It's too bad cause he made sense

LL-did momma throw a shoe at you to keep you in line?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Ya think the black community will get behind this guy?

masthead.gif

popcrn.gif

I like the skunk-do... If I ever go gray I'll dye it like that.

Wow...I just watched the video on his website. I knew he was pro-ccw...the 3 I had narrowed my vote in the primary down to all are...but he's got a pretty good idea about defense & jobs...wanting to bring all defense-related manufacturing back to the US so we aren't dependent upon other countries for our defense systems...which would spend a good chunk of the defense budget creating good jobs here in the states instead of sending the money overseas to import the stuff.

No they won't Rowdy unless they are black conservatives and we are a rare breed. Most blacks seem to want hand outs and I agree with everything Bill Cosby said. Funny thing is it's Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson who are keeping racism alive and making blacks hate whites. I don't even watch BET, I haven't watched BET since Viacom bought them out. I remember when BET first started they had good educational shows on there now they got nothing but rap videos and just making black people look like a bunch of ghetto monkeys. :angry: I never supported someone just because they are black. If I agree with their views on issues then yeah I will support them but if we don't agree then I won't support them. It's just as simple as that. Then again I'm an open minded educated American. :thumb: