Hey Gambi

...it's even in your color :lol:

82072974.jpg

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=2209634

DAYCAB, CUMMINS ISX-500HP, JAKE, CRUISE, MACK T318L 18SP TRANS, ROCKWELL REARS 4.30 RATIO, DOUBLE FRAME, 18,000# FRONT AXLE 46,000# MACK AIR RIDE REAR, 200"WB, DUAL EXH., DUAL 100 GAL FUEL TANKS, 60" AIR SLIDE 5TH WHEEL, 1/2 FENDERS, 6 ALUM WHEELS, 11R22.5 TIRES 90% VIRGIN RUBBER, WET-LINE SET-UP, SET-UP FOR PINDLE HITCH ON REAR, 256,996 MILES, YELLOW IN COLOR; 6x4

thar's yer Mack w/ a little power... :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

There were a bunch of those trucks on the Ritchie Bros auction a few months back in Morris,IL . You could have picked one up in the mid teen$$. Persoanlly, if I wanted to drive a truck with something other than Mack power, I wouldn't drive a Mack. It bothers me that my RD has a fuller trans. Keep it a pure breed, or drive a component mutt. Brad

There were a bunch of those trucks on the Ritchie Bros auction a few months back in Morris,IL . You could have picked one up in the mid teen$$. Persoanlly, if I wanted to drive a truck with something other than Mack power, I wouldn't drive a Mack. It bothers me that my RD has a fuller trans. Keep it a pure breed, or drive a component mutt. Brad

Thems my thoughts, too...but he was cryin' about how he wanted big horsepower and Mack just don't offer it. :rolleyes:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Nice unit...glad to see you're thinking of me w/the color. I like the dash too...mix between new and old I guess...

Think I'm gonna go with a Petercart next tho... :pat:

Heck, ya wouldn't even hafta take a new pic...looks like your current rig B)

Heck, ya wouldn't even hafta take a new pic...looks like your current rig B)

If only mine were that SHINY. Crap, I got it washed today...looks like a whole different truck!

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg