A Message From Bulldog Man

HK Trucking

He's got 'puter troubles, but he posted a message on Facebook and asked me to share it with y'all.

Herb soon as i get back near a working computer ill talk to the rest of my BMT Family if ya would wish them all a Merry Chirstmas for me please all i got is my cell phone right now thats how i stay on FB alot till i get to either one of my bro's house's where a working computer is .& i get me a lap top come spring .

And I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all of you here a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

He's got 'puter troubles, but he posted a message on Facebook and asked me to share it with y'all.

And I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all of you here a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Thank you very much indeed, and the same to you and yours.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I know he's having financial problems too.

Citing that it is Christmas time; Why don't we "regulars" pitch in $20.00 each to get him a new laptop?

Hell, maybe he'll get to posting back with us.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I know he's having financial problems too.

Citing that it is Christmas time; Why don't we "regulars" pitch in $20.00 each to get him a new laptop?

Hell, maybe he'll get to posting back with us.

Rob

I'm in. I was wondering if he got anything from the kid's insurance co. when he got wrecked, but he probably could afford Johnny Cochrane and Perry Mason to defend him. Bulldog man had to go physical therapy for a right good while.

I'm in. I was wondering if he got anything from the kid's insurance co. when he got wrecked, but he probably could afford Johnny Cochrane and Perry Mason to defend him. Bulldog man had to go physical therapy for a right good while.

Yup. And for his posting to drop off like it did, well, there is something there beyond his control. First the wreck, then the therapy, then sale of "Oldog", etc.....

Can't be good.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I worked all day, then did some final grocery shopping, (needed pork rinds for Momma) and been working on my crashed/virus infected computer all night. Have all important files copied and will dump and reload software tomorrow. Am working on the holiday but will be in the office unless something breaks. Am using my daughter's computer now as mine has no access to the internet. Somehow a virus named "Security Tool" got through and it's not very kind to the machine software. Nothing lost, just can't use a lot of functions as it shuts them off.

what are you doing up so early?..you been up all night?

That is what I'd like to know, normally he ain't on until 7am. The only reason I'm up is well I'm a night owl and I'm practicing my lack of sleep for when I become a steering wheel holder err professional educated truck driver. :thumb:

I worked all day, then did some final grocery shopping, (needed pork rinds for Momma) and been working on my crashed/virus infected computer all night. Have all important files copied and will dump and reload software tomorrow. Am working on the holiday but will be in the office unless something breaks. Am using my daughter's computer now as mine has no access to the internet. Somehow a virus named "Security Tool" got through and it's not very kind to the machine software. Nothing lost, just can't use a lot of functions as it shuts them off.

I recommend downloading Ccleaner, Auslogics disk defrag (faster and works better than the built in windows disk defrag), and Super Antispyware. The thing with the Super Antispyware is it has to be checked for updates daily.

http://www.ccleaner.com/ Ccleaner

http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag Auslogics Disk Defragger

http://www.superantispyware.com/download.html Super Antispyware

That is what I'd like to know, normally he ain't on until 7am. The only reason I'm up is well I'm a night owl and I'm practicing my lack of sleep for when I become a steering wheel holder err professional educated truck driver. :thumb:

I'm up because I put a boston butt and a piece of boneless tenderloin on the grill to smoke at 4 am. Might be done by noon. I always wake up early anyway-except when I gotta go to work :lol:

I'm up because I put a boston butt and a piece of boneless tenderloin on the grill to smoke at 4 am. Might be done by noon. I always wake up early anyway-except when I gotta go to work :lol:

It's funny how that works out, get up early any other time except for school and work. I thought you was one of those happy to go to work people? :lol: Like I always say choose a career you truly have a passion for and you'll always be happy to go work. :thumb:

It's lookin' good! I just turned it over and surprisingly the brownest part was on top before I turned it-I was afraid it would burn on the bottom, nearest the fire!

This is what it looked like just a few minutes ago when I went out to turn it over...

I'm using an old grill top inside the grill to cover the meat.

The flames go out when I close the lid.

Yeah, that's the same thing Jo said-the boston butt does look kinda like an alien's head.

The finished product- that's what ya call pulled pork right there!..note how it's pink on the edges of some pieces, that's the "smoke ring", or the smoke penetration of the meat. It smoked a little over 8 hours. This is the boston butt.

We were gonna go to Madison Heights to Jo's sister's house for dinner and I was going to take the piece of tenderloin up there, but we decided not to go because we had freezing rain earlier and the weather is still pretty nasty-still only 34 degrees. Maybe everybody will forget about it and i'll slice it and take it with me to work for sammiches.

Dang shame I can't send y'all a sample, it's very delicious! You could print the picture and taste it, but it prolly just wouldn't be the same.

I'm gonna build a spreadsheet and post it on my soon to be operable website with a link from here. That way everybody can see progress.

Rob

I think both of those "Hollywood Lawyers" were in the ground when he had his accident.

Rob

I think both of those "Hollywood Lawyers" were in the ground when he had his accident.

Rob

Willie Gary is still very much alive.

How bout Kardashian? Mrs Tiger Woods lawyer?

Or pick one from the billboards

OD- dat butt look good

Do you marinate it?

What kind of rub?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Willie Gary is still very much alive.

How bout Kardashian? Mrs Tiger Woods lawyer?

Or pick one from the billboards

OD- dat butt look good

Do you marinate it?

What kind of rub?

I marinated the tenderloin overnight in a ziplock bag in a mixture of worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, bbq sauce, garlic powder, minced onion...I think that's all.

Didn't marinate the butt, put a little olive oil on it then coated it with the rub-my own concoction, but it has the usual garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, crushed red pepper, cumin, chili powder, sage...i'm sure there's other stuff I left out-whatever's in the spice rack that you never use is probably in there. I'd have to send it off to the crime lab to find out for sure.

That sounds real good

I visit a fishing forum(A) that has some people that are fanatics about smoking.

Quite a science of cooking, wrap in foil, yada yada.

I do mine on the grill at about 200 degrees for 8-12 hrs. Always moist

Down here the wood is not as available, so I buy hickory or find some oak.

Have heard that orange tree wood gives a fine flavor. will have to try it sometime.

(A) I know that there is only ONE forum, and I'm on it now

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian