Holidays Are Upon Us:

Rob

The kids got us one of those new fangled digital camera things so as long as people have been asking what I looked like, and feeling in the Christmas spirit, I've decided to oblige.

Momma couldn't quite figger out the new camera so she took my picture with our old one, while I was playing trying to find the best settings for the new one.

Anyways, I hope you're satisfied.

Rob

post-78-1261497048822.jpg

post-78-12614970830033_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The kids got us one of those new fangled digital camera things so as long as people have been asking what I looked like, and feeling in the Christmas spirit, I've decided to oblige.

Momma couldn't quite figger out the new camera so she took my picture with our old one, while I was playing trying to find the best settings for the new one.

Anyways, I hope you're satisfied.

Rob

That's amazing- that's exactly how I had you pictured in my mind! I knew that other picture wasn't really you.

I just got back from Wal-Mart, where I got one of those digital picture frames for Mom and Dad. Got home and opened it up to load pictures off the p.c. onto it and the instruction book said "USB cable to connect to computer sold separately". Sunnuva-!!! they shoulda had that information on the outside of the box! Now I gotta go back to Altavista to get a #$%@in' USB cable-if I can find one. Wal-Mart will probably say "oh, we don't have those". None of the ones I have will fit it of course. :angry:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That's amazing- that's exactly how I had you pictured in my mind! I knew that other picture wasn't really you.

Tis the same with a little makeup......

The other photo was a couple years old.

Still easy to see why I'm the "Chick Magnet".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Looking at the pics I would say that you lost some weight. Are you adding some reserve for the holiday expansion?

I have lost the 10 pounds gained through the year. I topped the scale right at 320 for a bit there. I'm trying to get down to 300 but not gonna make it with the holidays here.

Hope you had a good Christmas. Glad to see you post again.

Rob

I have lost the 10 pounds gained through the year. I topped the scale right at 320 for a bit there. I'm trying to get down to 300 but not gonna make it with the holidays here.

Hope you had a good Christmas. Glad to see you post again.

Rob

I don't have internet at the house yet so I check at work every 3rd day. Holidays were good. My third grandchild was born 2 weeks before Christmas. He and mom are well. We are hoping that CSB returns the oldest one after that fiasco of my granddaughter dying from SIDS. All is well. I got some video of Faith but can't figure out how to save it from the disc to the computer so I can post it.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?