B Model Sun Visor?

i want to get a sun visor for my 66 b53. iv seen the ones on the b model store but i want one of the ones that look more round like you see on old cars and such. iv seen very few on b models in pictures. i was just wandering if anyone knowes where to buy one or do i need to custom make one?

• 2 weeks later...

wow man that looks really nice. would you make more to sell?

No, I'm way too busy and besides they really should be made out of stainless. We used aluminum because it was easier to work with.

The visor itself is pretty simple, building the brackets is the time consuming part.

It seems like there's dozens of companies making hundreds if different visors for Peterbilts. You'd think ONE of them could stamp out some B model visors.

Geeze Jim... You must be busy.. That cab is still sitting on the cart and not on the chassis yet :rolleyes:

Looks real good in the picture, Looks even better in person

Nice work on the paint job and the visor too :thumb:

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.

No, I'm way too busy and besides they really should be made out of stainless. We used aluminum because it was easier to work with.

The visor itself is pretty simple, building the brackets is the time consuming part.

It seems like there's dozens of companies making hundreds if different visors for Peterbilts. You'd think ONE of them could stamp out some B model visors.

i understand man. i think i might try to fab up one myself, we'll see how it goes