Whewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll tell you what, this thing just about kicked my ass. Anyway, for all of you that are working on any old vehicle project, don't ever, ever quit. Yesterday was a major day for me (after 6 years) and the feeling of actually pushing in the clutch and putting it in gear for the very first time was nothing less than fantastic.

I drove it out of the building and around the block once and back in the building and what a relief that was, all the gears even worked. At 63 I got just as excited about this one as anything I've ever done in the past, maybe even more so because its bigger. Anyway, I've got quite a few details to finish, airconditioning, more electrical, c/b etc. and then the long road test to get all the temps up and shake out any of the tools I've lost, but I will keep y'all posted. Have a Merry Christmas,

Jim

Hi Jim,

I've been seeing your truck project from time to time posted in the photo section. I'll say more power to ya. The job looks very well done, very professional. Great color choice also. Keep us posted on the Mack and if possible make a video on utube, so we can see it in action for the rest of us dreamers.Looking forward to hearing from you.

:mack1:

mike