Yep, seen it a hundred times! Tire guys must just get so sick of busting tires all day that they don't respect your property and all the hard work you put into keeping them nice! Where has customer service gone in this world??

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

:idunno: Can anyone tell me why the tire guys think its allright to gouge and scuff the exterior of your nice looking aluminum Budds during tire changes?Makes you wanna bite nails sometimes-Kevin

I KNOW SOMEBODY THAT IS A INDEPENDANT TIRE MAN (who used to run regional w/ a truck & done most of his own tire work his self so hes been on both sides the fence )

He must be an exception because not only does he have the ring to go on the wheels to keep from sratching while taking em on & off the truck but he has a a custom made tarp to lay em down on when mounting & dismonting them also to keep from scrathing the alcoa's . he will also tell ya if he backed up say like an hour & half he could get to ya then it anit like others say theyll be there in a hour & a half & show up 4 hours later

I havent seen him scratch 1 yet . he takes pride in everbody's ride like it was his own ;)

but have seen other tire men take a freshly polished alcoa & scar it to Hell & back :blink: that enough to make even a preacher cuss .

yall have a goodone

Bulldog

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Be a man get your oun tire hammer and bars and do it your self

Have own tire tools- been beating em down for thirty years for the other guy.When I've cut right of way all day or been in the ditch all day, the last thing I want to do is change tires-you are right 22.5 's are easy to change . But the only shop I have is a 24x24 garage in the middle of nowhere-full of Junk with a single stage compressor.no tire deliverys either.There is no reason people cannot respect your property and take care of it-I try to respect others belongings-Service today generally sucks, can give you several horror stories from around here-Kevin

Don't forget the price you paid for your not so top of the line service. The money a lot of these people are making is out there too

That anit no joke have a blowout (& no spare) on side of road somewhere & most of em wanna screw ya w/o the ky jelly :blink:

Yall have a safeone

Bulldog

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

its not just truck rims that I see abused by shops, car and bike rims get the same treatment???

Just picked up some bike tires and had them balanced. I went to pick them up and saw those stick on weights on the rims. I asked why they did not use the weights that mount to the spokes?? he just looked at me funny, I said please do it right. for a $35 a tire balance fee you should get them back washed and a nice chrome valve cap...(i got a plastic one)

same with car rims.My friend just got a nice set of "Bling Bling" rims and guess where the weights were? on the out side??