New To Forum

Hi all,

My name is Rich and I`ve been a mack fan since I was 5 riding with my Father in a B model and tank trailer hauling heating oil out of Linden NJ. Plus growing up outside of Allentown PA helped as well. I was truck mechanic for a while working mostly on R Models and CH`s. I`m not lucky enough to own my own classic Mack truck. But I love looking at the ones posted on here. My Macks are 1/87, 1/64 or 1/53 right now. But it`s still a fun hobby....

Rich Reinhart

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

Hi Rich, welcome to BMT! You don't need to own a truck to enjoy them! Thats why we are here...for all the Mack Fans around the world!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I just joined and was wondering if any other members have a B-46? I've had mine for about 25 years now. She's been sitting around for a good 15 years and the poor thing won't turn over. Does anyone have any suggestions on the course of action I should procede with? Thanks and looking forward to hearing from anyone.

post-61-1157165219.jpgI have a '63 B46,in the attatched pic,it's the one on the left.Body is in great shape,but unfortunately,it doesn't run,the head was off when I got it and it's stuck tight.Heavy front axle and rears,14 speed Quadraplex.I'm pretty sure it was once a mixer chassis.The B46 is a fairly rare B model,only 473 built.

Thanks Superdog,

My 46 is a short wheelbase, single axle tractor, and has a 5 speed with a 2 speed rear. The research I did came up the same--they're pretty rare as far as production amounts. Mine also has the concave back. It ran like a top, but then I neglected it for a number of years and she froze up. I've got the cylinders filled with a mix of diesel, gas, auto-trans fluid, etc. hoping for the best but expecting the worst.