What I Saw In Florida

other dog

Tom,.......that's just Crocadile Dundee in the above picture laying in the water. He's looking for something to eat.....wait......hold tha phone........ya know it might be Rob stalking for food in another one of his outfits. He just keeps me always guessing what he really looks like.

The other picture......your on your own with that one.

mike

Tom,.......that's just Crocadile Dundee in the above picture laying in the water. He's looking for something to eat.....wait......hold tha phone........ya know it might be Rob stalking for food in another one of his outfits. He just keeps me always guessing what he really looks like.

The other picture......your on your own with that one.

mike

It could be, I heard he's been missing for a while.

The story of the dinosaur-I was at the shop last week and said "i've been to this power plant before, you just go out past the Homestead Speedway and turn right at the dinosaur". Wildman and some more drivers were in there, and they'd all been there too but none of them had ever seen a dinosaur, as if to insinuate that i'd been hallucinating. I told them I did see a dinosaur, and i'd take a picture of it this time.

Here's the proof.

Come to think of it- that might have been Rob in disguise, and he might not have been there when they were there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Down thataway,you never know what you will see.

They just ain't right in Homestead.

Next time, c'mon up 95. I'm just north of Palm Beach

I usually run 95, we deliver to N.B.Handy in Boca Raton right much. We took the turnpike to Homestead, figuring we'd miss the biggest part of the traffic, and came back the same way since we were bobtailing.

We even had a woman in an RV flashing us coming back on the turnpike. I had my camera ready when they came up beside me, but decided it wasn't worth a picture- her boobage looked to be well over 65, and you could have pressed her face in dough and made gorilla cookies.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It could be, I heard he's been missing for a while.

The story of the dinosaur-I was at the shop last week and said "i've been to this power plant before, you just go out past the Homestead Speedway and turn right at the dinosaur". Wildman and some more drivers were in there, and they'd all been there too but none of them had ever seen a dinosaur, as if to insinuate that i'd been hallucinating. I told them I did see a dinosaur, and i'd take a picture of it this time.

Here's the proof.

Come to think of it- that might have been Rob in disguise, and he might not have been there when they were there.

JUST LOOK FOR THE MISSING NUTS!! THAT'S THE SURE WAY TO TELL