Exclusive Secret Spy Photos From Lititz!

other dog

he managed to send 2 more before they put the cuffs on him-

NOTE- any resemblance by anyone posted here to ANY person,alive or dead, real or ficticional,is purely coincidental and unintentional. None of the pictures represented here are intended to represent any real person and are for entertainment purposes only. :D

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

NOTE- any resemblance by anyone posted here to ANY person,alive or dead, real or ficticional,is purely coincidental and unintentional. None of the pictures represented here are intended to represent any real person and are for entertainment purposes only. :D

Tom,

I'm glad you are releaseing yourself from any liability. Makes me feel better knowing that I got lost in my garage at home. I did look up tonight and saw the sky glowing a yellow cast up north thinking that someone we know is lurking around in their special outfit.

mike

You see what happened to Rob as soon as he entered PA. The powers that be put a stop to him.

You might be on to something there-they stopped me once and fined me almost $4,000 for crossing a light weight bridge.

Then they nailed me for over $100 that time for coming down Hopwood mountain too fast-I was doing 17 mph. in a 10 mph zone. With an empty trailer on a sunny day.The DOT man said "you're supposed to put that truck in the lowest gear you've got". I tried to argue that that would be an all day job and the "common sense" rule should apply, but they still fined me. And they put "Roadrunner" out of service for 8 hrs. one time on I-81 up around Mechanicsburg and he left about 15 minutes too early-fined him over $1,000.

It's not about safety, it's all about the money.

Same everywhere of course, not just Pa.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.