What Is Y'alls Favorite Type Of Music?

Double L

Heavy Metal - Everything from the brutal Anaal Nathrakh to Zyklon and everything in between.

Classical - Mozart, Chopin, Bach etc.. Great for just listening to when driving in traffic, clams you down.

Classic Rock - Zeppelin, Rush, Billy Joel, and many more.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Bluegrass would be my #1...followed by the rest of country music. When I'm out working in the garage, I'll usually listen to the older stuff...and when I'm out driving, I usually have the radio tuned in to the newer stuff. No matter where I'm at, though, if I can find a station playing bluegrass, that's where it stays.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Heavy Metal "brain damage" type music is my first preference, I'll listen to that when I'm driving or by myself.

In the shop I usually listen to an "oldies" station or classic rock, so as not to get the boss & co workers annoyed.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

• 2 months later...

Heavy Metal - Everything from the brutal Anaal Nathrakh to Zyklon and everything in between.

Classical - Mozart, Chopin, Bach etc.. Great for just listening to when driving in traffic, clams you down.

Classic Rock - Zeppelin, Rush, Billy Joel, and many more.

Amen to this!!! I grew up with early KISS, Maiden, Priest, King Diamond..then got into Slayer, Pantera...then Cannibal Corpse, Emperor, Darkthrone.....NOW I listin to everything from Deep Purple to Mayhem....I listin to alot more then metal though and a ton of "real" punk...Misfits, Samhain, Minor Threat..

Theres a TON of good underground Hip Hop out there..check out Ill Bill, Necro, LCN..etc

I like old school everything, from N.W.A. to Elton John...for a short time I was music major, I guess thats why I have such a wide range.

For all you metal guys, check out my band..I am the Vocalist...PLAY LOUD!!! : myspace.com/lockedcore

"You som'bitches could'nt close an umbrella!"

Yeah man underground rap is where it's at. I'm so sick and tired of mainstream music cause it's all the same...POP and it's garbage if ya ask me. Nothing beats the old stuff that is for sure!

Yeah, LCN with Cypress and the original House Of Pain combined is cool and there are alot of others out there staying off the radar...but its good and its out there.

"You som'bitches could'nt close an umbrella!"