I'm kind of curious about the history of that tractor, I have pictures of it as a 4-axle day cab, and the last time I saw it it was a 3-axle day cab, and the serial number plate on the door was from a (Superliner I)Hayward Cal. truck, bur the serial number on the frame rail was a (Superliner II) Macungie truck.

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

Dave,

The truck you mentioned is the other Superliner II that Yaworski had, now owned by Gary Mahan. I believe that one to be one of the last few off the line as well, but I have heard conflicting stories. The cab(or cab door) is a result of a wreck repair. I have pictures of the truck from long ago when it was in the Yaworski fleet, but this one's from Mahan's in 2009. I was too upset to take any pictures of it in 2010. I would have left it a tri-axle. But who am I???

You are one of the most respected resources on Mack trucks and Heavy Hauling known to man. Thank you for everything you contribute.

Dave,

The truck you mentioned is the other Superliner II that Yaworski had, now owned by Gary Mahan. I believe that one to be one of the last few off the line as well, but I have heard conflicting stories. The cab(or cab door) is a result of a wreck repair. I have pictures of the truck from long ago when it was in the Yaworski fleet, but this one's from Mahan's in 2009. I was too upset to take any pictures of it in 2010. I would have left it a tri-axle. But who am I???

This truck was in South Bend. No pusher axle. Yaworski name and dot number on the door. NJ historic plate on the front bumper.