This Is Wrong

Double L

Four children ranging in age from 11 to 15 turned a pit bull loose on two women in SeaTac on Sunday night.

One of the women had serious injuries. Deputies arrested all four of the children.

The King County Sheriff's Office said the incidents started about 6:30 p.m. in the 13300 block of Des Moines Memorial Drive in SeaTac.

A 63-year-old woman stopped her car when she saw the four kids kicking a pit bull. She stopped to help, but a 15-year-old girl told her to mind her own business.

Then she tried to pull the woman from the car. The woman got out only to have the 15-year-old girl set upon her, punching her in the head.

One of the boys ran up with the dog, which bit her. She suffered bruises and puncture wounds on her hand and thigh from the dog.

The four -- the 15-year-old girl and three boys, who were 13, 12 and 11 -- ran off.

A 41-year-old woman from Seattle saw the attack and followed the kids to North SeaTac Park.

The 15-year-old girl then attacked that woman, head-butting and punching her.

The dog was loosed on her and grew more and more violent as the children encouraged it.

The woman had serious bite wounds to her head and face and gashes and puncture wounds to both arms. Her left arm was injured so badly that bone could be seen, the Sheriff's Office says.

Sheriff's deputies found all four children and took them into custody.

They released them to their parents since the 15-year-old needed medical attention. The dog bit her, and she hurt her foot trying to kick one of the women.

Deputies turned the dog over to animal control.

The Sheriff's Office says the 15-year-old girl could face felony assault charges.

Personally I think with kids like that, they need to put them in a cell with their parents, so the parents can see the errors of their breeding... and throw the dog in just to keep them company. B)

If the left wingers in this country would stop making them a problem of society and make the parents as responsible for their minor children as they should be, we wouldn't have so many kids running the streets.

If your dog bites someone, you are held responsible, but yet, if your 14 year old goes out and commits murder, the kid needs therapy while you get off scott free. Just ain't right..... :angry:

Personally I think with kids like that, they need to put them in a cell with their parents, so the parents can see the errors of their breeding... and throw the dog in just to keep them company. B)

If the left wingers in this country would stop making them a problem of society and make the parents as responsible for their minor children as they should be, we wouldn't have so many kids running the streets.

If your dog bites someone, you are held responsible, but yet, if your 14 year old goes out and commits murder, the kid needs therapy while you get off scott free. Just ain't right..... :angry:

I guess i realy like this ideal

glenn akers

1st off bury the kids & parents of the kids alive just up to the point where you're head & neck meet (gaged & bound of course ) fine grade the hole around them let the summer heat bake good while running say my buddy's D 39 Komatsu Wide track (lgp ) Dozer fine grade the hole then take The PC300-6 With either the 48" OR 54" Bucket As the golf club Swing & say "Fore" then release the pitbulls & let them & the vultures eat what's left

Folks I Dont play Golf But this just came into my head but this seems like a good idea.

Or send them to the Amazon river just barely cut thier finger just enough where it would bleed & throw thier butt in the Amazon River w/ the Pirranna let them FINISH OFF

Eithier that or Hang em from a tree in public @ high noon BUT Hanging too good for em in my book ;)

Just my opion from a po southern country boy who belives in coprol punishment justice or Veglintie justice either way ;)

I dont get mad i just get even

later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: