Hoover, Truman, And Ike

Double L

HOOVER, TRUMAN, AND IKE!

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common? (Deported illegals!)

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around..

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal immigrants in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work...

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now...if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today?

lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter OperationWetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes...12 million Illegal Immigrants are depending on you.

sent via e-mail, from James-

A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States . He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me into this country, giving

me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and a free

education!"

The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am a

Mexican."

The man goes on and encounters another passerby.

"Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America .."

The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks farther, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful America !"

That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from

Middle East . I am not American."

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an

American?"

She says, "No, I am from Africa ."

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The African lady checks her watch and says, "Probably at work."

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

HOOVER, TRUMAN, AND IKE!

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common? (Deported illegals!)

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around..

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal immigrants in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work...

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now...if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today?

lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter OperationWetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes...12 million Illegal Immigrants are depending on you.

Deport the illegals?

Shit, here in WI they're going to allow them to get drivers licenses, and also get free education in the state university system.

I just wonder what part of the word "illegal" our legislators can't comprehend.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Deport the illegals?

Shit, here in WI they're going to allow them to get drivers licenses, and also get free education in the state university system.

I just wonder what part of the word "illegal" our legislators can't comprehend.

Hell, they can't comprehend anything past the "I" when it concerns benefits.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I did a carnival today in Brooklyn. Never saw so many Mexicans in my life. And to be brutally honest with the way their women look I am that are any Mexicans at all. Maybe that's why they invented tequila.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!