1929 Ac Bulldog Restoration

Hi one and all

I have just posted the latest progress report and pictures relating to the restoration of my old chain-drive. Take a look by following the "What's New" link from my hobby website at http://rustytrucks.tripod.com/

I am still trying to locate parts such as cylinder heads, a water pump, the levers from on the steering wheel and wheels and tyres (40x8 on Budd type 10 stud rims) so if anyone can help I would love to hear from them. Many thanks.

I will admit that I don't know a thing about AC's but I am glad that you are saving her. I love the look of the old AB series myself but I still respect the AC for what it is and represents. Some of the little things might be a challenge to find and you might have to resort to other makes for similar items. A lot of things from then were common with all truck makes like switches, knobs, handles, lights, etc..... Good luck with it as you have a very solid foundation there.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Hi one and all

I have just posted the latest progress report and pictures relating to the restoration of my old chain-drive. Take a look by following the "What's New" link from my hobby website at http://rustytrucks.tripod.com/

I am still trying to locate parts such as cylinder heads, a water pump, the levers from on the steering wheel and wheels and tyres (40x8 on Budd type 10 stud rims) so if anyone can help I would love to hear from them. Many thanks.

Well Done mate keep up the good work !!!!! :) keep that good info comming as well as the picks

-Monty

Paulbrook,

That Old Bulldog is coming along nicely, I always say try to get one more item done everyday, espacially when everything is all apart and it seems like you are never going to get the project back together- just keep up the steady progress!

Firemack