Don't Forget!

RowdyRebel

I gave mine her card last weekend along with her birthday card. Plus took her out to eat at her favorite place......Krystal's.......she has craved these for only a couple of month's. She never liked going to a Krystal's growing up. My brother and I were the one's that liked the Krystal's growing up, not mom or dad. They were into eating their vegetables not junk food. This afternoon I took her some money to run on next week and we also got the Lincoln out of the garage to run it out the interstate for 20 miles or so. Came back and bought our supper at a barbaque place.

No garage yet because of too much rain. This morning about 4:00a.m. a flash flood covered the road near my house and could not get out. But the water went down by noon today so I could go get me some tools from Sears. After that I went to the airport to look at another plane cause I might trade for another. I would post the picture but my g/f usb port cable is larger than mine. So i'll post it tomorrow if time permits.

Happy Mother's Day Momma Sparrow's :):D

and you other mother's

mike