Macks In The Dominican Republic

While down in the Dominican Republic for the last two weeks, I noticed that most of the country has macks. They were all shapes and sizes and overloaded. There were B's towing R's and anything going. All sorts of mismatched parts, hoods or no hoods. Here below are some pictures.

While down in the Dominican Republic for the last two weeks, I noticed that most of the country has macks. They were all shapes and sizes and overloaded. There were B's towing R's and anything going. All sorts of mismatched parts, hoods or no hoods. Here below are some pictures.

Great pictures. Looks like you snuck an Autocar and Scania :P

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

I went on a trip to Belize in Jan of 2004 and I wish I would have had a camera with me. There were trucks still working down there (mostly dump trucks) that would have been retired 20 years ago in the states. There were lots of R models (didn't see any B's) and F models with makeshift dump bodies that didnt fit. It was great to see em all hard at work... Even in the middle of the jungle, you just cant beat a :mack1:

Jake

A whole lotta older trucks and construction equipment get exported and are still working as these great pictures show. Without as many dealerships and parts suppliers as in the US it's a real testimony to :mack1: to see them still makin' money.

Ain't a Mack? Take it back!