R700 Gearlever Location

ducky698

Does anyone have an R700 with a v8 and roadranger? where exactly does the gear lever come through floor? i have just done the subframe under my cab and am about to put the second floor in, but need to know where lever comes out.

thanks, regards Grant

Does anyone have an R700 with a v8 and roadranger? where exactly does the gear lever come through floor? i have just done the subframe under my cab and am about to put the second floor in, but need to know where lever comes out.

thanks, regards Grant

If you've got a couple of days to wait, I'll send you photos of this setup. I have the six speed out of a V8 R795 and can slip a RTO-12513 right in there, then snap some photos if it will help. I don't plan to use the current engine in this truck and the six speed is going to another party, It would be easy at this point to help you out.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob Wrote:

That old transmission must be a real Party Animal, eh Rob???? :D

Yes, there is nothing wrong with it and it will be installed in it's rightful place, a dump truck.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.