R-600 237 Question

n2deep

For the last while if I leave my truck setting two days or so its hard to start. After you get it started its easy from there on. It acts like its losing its prime. My track loader did the same thing and I changed the check valve in the leak-off line and stopped it. Does the mack have something similar and if so where is it located.

:mack1: On the side of the injection pump should be a supply pump with two fuel lines to it on the bottom side, on the top os two cap looking things with a copper washer under them, screw them out and there is a plastic check valve under each one. terry

For the last while if I leave my truck setting two days or so its hard to start. After you get it started its easy from there on. It acts like its losing its prime. My track loader did the same thing and I changed the check valve in the leak-off line and stopped it. Does the mack have something similar and if so where is it located.

ys its the t looking fitting at the end of the fuel pump with the small line an one larger line on it.