Anyone See That New American Logger Show?

ThaddeusW

Well I saw two episodes the other night at a friends house. It was an interesting show and good to see some Macks out in the bush hauling logs. So far they had a DM and RD Dumptrucks and an RD800 grappler and an RD800 Logging tractor.

The thing that gets me is they have no newer Mack logging tractors, only Westernstar. Hopefully the Titan will push Mack back into the Logging biz. And with Mack Offering Planetary axles on The GU and TD it should help. They should also offer Steel hoods again.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

• 3 weeks later...
I saw the show last night for the first time. I really liked it. They sure do talk funny up there in Maine though - "i'm taking my truck to the gradge".

In one of my history of mack books i have it shows a steel nose mack owned byPellitirre Logging with 175 ton of timber behind it on doublr trailers. On the hood is the number 440 , been watching for that truck but havent seen it yet. all there stuff is cool. GreenGiant 2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

In one of my history of mack books i have it shows a steel nose mack owned byPellitirre Logging with 175 ton of timber behind it on doublr trailers. On the hood is the number 440 , been watching for that truck but havent seen it yet. all there stuff is cool. GreenGiant 2

I just checked my books and found that picture in "Mack-Driven for a Century". Never paid any attention to the name on it before.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I just checked my books and found that picture in "Mack-Driven for a Century". Never paid any attention to the name on it before.

Ive done some odd things before like put my TD-8 dozer in the back of my DM 690 and close the gate and then put mt 14 ton excavator on the trailer and went to jobs and grossed close to 80,000 pounds but i didnt move at the speed of light. i dont think i would like to have that much material behind me on some of the roads they travel. GreenGiant2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

here's the picture-

ya thats the pic that's in Mack Drivin for a centruy i thought that truck looked kinda familar the other night when i was watching the show that the same truck that was under the lowboy trailer ;)

one helluva good show But id have me some more :MackLogo: under them doubles ;)

later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

ya thats the pic that's in Mack Drivin for a centruy  i thought that truck looked kinda familar  the other night when i was watching the show that the same truck that was under the lowboy  trailer ;)one helluva good show  But id have me some more  :MackLogo: under them doubles ;)later yall :mack1:
hey,Bulldogman-welcome back again. I only saw it that once, but i'll be watching tonight.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I see this is back on TV-I've been watching it some, since the truck's been in the shop and work's been slow. Saw 2 of the big RD's, one with a knuckle boom mounted on it, and one of the Pelletier brothers drove one and hauled a load of wood with it, grossing 220,000 lbs. Another of the brothers just got a brand new truck, but he didn't get a Titan. He got another Western Star, a triaxle with a 625 Cat. He liked the power but didn't like how it steered on the slick road with the triaxle.