E-6 4vh Blowing Oil Out Dipstick

Mackpro

My buddies brother has an 1989 CH613 with a E-6 4 valve head engine. He complains that truck just started blowing oil out of dipstick tube. Engine does not seem to have much blow-by when hot. We made sure dipstick part# and oil level were correct. We replaced rubber hose on blow-by tube and removed valve covers and blow-by cross over and cleaned out . We did notice engine has non-oiling rocker arms and rockers were alittle gummed up. Engine runs great. Truck is only used to to pull flat bed with dozer about once every 2 weeks. I only work on MP-7 and MP-8 stuff here at work and have forgotten almost all stuff on the older engines. What do you guys think could be the problem. Thanks

My buddies brother has an 1989 CH613 with a E-6 4 valve head engine. He complains that truck just started blowing oil out of dipstick tube. Engine does not seem to have much blow-by when hot. We made sure dipstick part# and oil level were correct. We replaced rubber hose on blow-by tube and removed valve covers and blow-by cross over and cleaned out . We did notice engine has non-oiling rocker arms and rockers were alittle gummed up. Engine runs great. Truck is only used to to pull flat bed with dozer about once every 2 weeks. I only work on MP-7 and MP-8 stuff here at work and have forgotten almost all stuff on the older engines. What do you guys think could be the problem. Thanks

68 It maybe the turbo You might try building one of these and see if the turbo is causing this!

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?showtopic=8344