What Is The Gross Vehicle Weight Of R600

If you want the unladen weight of that truck I would estimate 14,000 to 15,000 pounds.GVW is weight allowed to be carried on truck. It is determined by manufacturer by combining weight ratings of axles on truck. If you want the empty weight of truck it is called unladen weight. GCW is total combined weight of truck and trailer plus load. These weights are set by manufacturer but states vary with their own weight laws.Joe D.

The truck in the picture IS NOT MINE. I am just trying to know the Gross Vehicle Weight of this type of vehicle or similar. Thanks

I have three R models 1993 1997 and 1999 the 99 has spoke wheels(which are heavier than buds) its unladen wieght is 19,200lbs, the other two are 17,580lbs they are all twin screws the gvw on all three is 80,000lbs. The 99 has a tri axle loboy trailer and with special permitting in illinois often hauls more than that. Oh the other two have bud wheels. Hope that helps.