Hello From West Virginia

61sleepercab

I just joinded the site. I am Mark Sergent from West Virginia. Over my wifes objection I have drug in four B model Macks. Two I have running and two are for parts. The trucks are about 1959, 1960 and 1961. The two running are B-61T's one is a single axle dump and the other is a Sleeper cab single axle tractor, both on 22 inch rubber. They sat from about 1993 untill 2005 when I rescued them from the junk man. I would appreciate any advice , I plan to do a fleet restoration on the sleeper cab while Old Blue will serve as a farm dump. Thanks.

I just joinded the site. I am Mark Sergent from West Virginia. Over my wifes objection I have drug in four B model Macks. Two I have running and two are for parts. The trucks are about 1959, 1960 and 1961. The two running are B-61T's one is a single axle dump and the other is a Sleeper cab single axle tractor, both on 22 inch rubber. They sat from about 1993 untill 2005 when I rescued them from the junk man. I would appreciate any advice , I plan to do a fleet restoration on the sleeper cab while Old Blue will serve as a farm dump. Thanks.

Mark,

Glad you found this site, lots of good advice, thoughts, ideas and BS here. Sorry to here about the wife's objections - if she needs therapy, just have her call my wife. Just 4 would have been a blessing out here on Ignorant Ridge! Will try to catch a warm Sat or Sun and ride the ole 'Wide Body' over for a visit. Remember - WATCH THEM FRAME RAILS!

Over & out from Ignorant Ridge

Tom Gannaway

Mark,

Glad you found this site, lots of good advice, thoughts, ideas and BS here. Sorry to here about the wife's objections - if she needs therapy, just have her call my wife. Just 4 would have been a blessing out here on Ignorant Ridge! Will try to catch a warm Sat or Sun and ride the ole 'Wide Body' over for a visit. Remember - WATCH THEM FRAME RAILS!

Over & out from Ignorant Ridge

Tom Gannaway

Glad to hear from you. I may have a source for some 24.5 dayton rims and maybe some tires. Do you need good rims or rims with some rubber still attached that still holds air?