Shiney Black Mack Cl "premier" Dump

I saw a thumbnail of it in the random gallery picture but couldn't get it to load. I think the truck is from Central/Eastern PA and it a black Mack CL "Premier" edition aluminum bed tri-axle dump. It's way way way clean, saw it once at the Buck...does anyone know whose truck it is and does anyone have photos of it?

Thanks,

Matt

What event were these pictures taken at?

Does Mack still have the show at the Hagerstown plant in the fall?

Carlisle all truck nationals (8/5/05)

Bulldog roundup was canceled for 2005. Volvo was remodeling

Mack says it will be back for 2006

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Well mack built the premier just like some of other trucks (magnum,freedom,georgia buldog and others)

you cant change the specs too much. I tried for a V-8 but Michael kline at mack (HQ) said NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Premier was promo to push cl sales

so mack threw all the options in the book. but you only had one month to order it

454 hp at one time (last dyno at allentown put 477 to ground ) do the math 547 at flywheel give or take.

18spd 20k front mack 46k airride 3.86 rears it will run(but its not light, built old school its going to last)

one thing that it has that I havent seen in soom time is all the air,fuel and water are all steel braided line

no plastic

Well mack built the premier just like some of other trucks (magnum,freedom,georgia buldog and others)

you cant change the specs too much. I tried for a V-8 but Michael kline at mack (HQ) said NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Premier was promo to push cl sales

so mack threw all the options in the book. but you only had one month to order it

454 hp at one time (last dyno at allentown put 477 to ground ) do the math 547 at flywheel give or take.

18spd 20k front mack 46k airride 3.86 rears it will run(but its not light, built old school its going to last)

one thing that it has that I havent seen in soom time is all the air,fuel and water are all steel braided line

no plastic

What does it lightweigh?

Nice CL !!

looks real clean for a dump truck!!!

did you get that special ECU program that is no longer offered because of emissions. I have heard a few people tryed to get it but Mack wont release it anymore??

oh almost forgot.... Nice looking girl in the photo! (no disrespet if shes related) :P

Trent

Nice CL !!

looks real clean for a dump truck!!!

did you get that special ECU program that is no longer offered because of emissions. I have heard a few people tryed to get it but Mack wont release it anymore??

oh almost forgot.... Nice looking girl in the photo! (no disrespet if shes related) :P

Trent

Thanks Trent,

I appreciate the kind words. I grew up with nothing so I try to take care of what I have.

The older program that was installed was in 1998 and it was for off road use only in USA. But most likely it was a normal program in Canada. The last update was in fuel pedal response.

You should be lucky that there is any girls in the photos (wife was in charge of pictures).

Jim

Thanks Trent,

I appreciate the kind words. I grew up with nothing so I try to take care of what I have.

The older program that was installed was in 1998 and it was for off road use only in USA. But most likely it was a normal program in Canada. The last update was in fuel pedal response.

You should be lucky that there is any girls in the photos (wife was in charge of pictures).

Jim

Jim, as you've heard....NICE TRUCK....I bet mr. dot has never had to creep under it. It pays to keep them like new. My "92" in the warm weather gets waxed once a week and washed after any use. I've never had any dot issues.(the wife wishes she got as much lov'in)....remember boys it's almost valintines day,Tim

Jim, as you've heard....NICE TRUCK....I bet mr. dot has never had to creep under it. It pays to keep them like new. My "92" in the warm weather gets waxed once a week and washed after any use. I've never had any dot issues.(the wife wishes she got as much lov'in)....remember boys it's almost valintines day,Tim

Jim,

Do you mostly do the stone and asphalt deal with that thing...22-23 ton to be legal in PA at 73,280;)

Matt

Jim,

Do you mostly do the stone and asphalt deal with that thing...22-23 ton to be legal in PA at 73,280;)

Matt

80% state asphalt paving

10% stone

10% coal

10% heavy site constrution(the USA was not built on blacktop alone)

110% is what my contractors get

Tim,

D.O.T not a problem, they know I keep it up

there is enough JUNK on the road to keep them busy

Also I chase the wife around the house for the winter, so she cant wait for me to go back to work

80% state asphalt paving

10% stone

10% coal

10% heavy site constrution(the USA was not built on blacktop alone)

110% is what my contractors get

Tim,

D.O.T not a problem, they know I keep it up

there is enough JUNK on the road to keep them busy

Also I chase the wife around the house for the winter, so she cant wait for me to go back to work

Well I tell my wife men are two things, either hunger or horny and driving truck is the second best thing I do!

She's never complained. :chili: Jim, what do you use for polish for the paint and for the aluminum? I use mothers 3 step for the paint and lazy mans(the one with the rabbit on it) for the aluminum. It works well but I'm always open for suggestions,Tim

Well I tell my wife men are two things, either hunger or horny and driving truck is the second best thing I do!

She's never complained. :chili: Jim, what do you use for polish for the paint and for the aluminum? I use mothers 3 step for the paint and lazy mans(the one with the rabbit on it) for the aluminum. It works well but I'm always open for suggestions,Tim

Tim,

I myself use "White Diamonds", it is some of the easiest stuff you will ever find to work with...it isn't like what I call a "traditional" metal polish that you have to hurry up and get off before it drys. This stuff you can leave on your wheels and tanks for two ours and it will wipe right off. It's like using car polish on the finish!

Matt

Tim

always been trying somthing new every spring

for the paint try this site www.metalwax.com. The (topwax) works

for aluminum try white diamond (most truckstops carry it now)or califonia custom (purple)

or better yet just call Rick THE BROOKLYN BALL BUSTER in Middletown NY 800.485.5968

I have used Ricks polish for years its good and easy and he is the little guy in polish

Tim

always been trying somthing new every spring

for the paint try this site www.metalwax.com. The (topwax) works

for aluminum try white diamond (most truckstops carry it now)or califonia custom (purple)

or better yet just call Rick THE BROOKLYN BALL BUSTER in Middletown NY 800.485.5968

I have used Ricks polish for years its good and easy and he is the little guy in polish

Thanks guys, I'll try these products, I like to know whats out there that I haven't found. We all like shiney trucks but want what's easy to apply. There's nothing better than being on the road and a fellow trucker pays you a compliment on your rig,Tim