Happy Birthday To Bollweevil:

Rob

Hi James and happy birthday to you!!

Hope you do something special on your day.

Rob

Thanks Rob, I have actually had a good day. The house was filled with children and grandchildren, and we were able to share some good food and fellowship together. That's all i would ask for. I am looking forward to a good year. That would be my prayer for you and our other friends as well. James

Thanks Rob, I have actually had a good day. The house was filled with children and grandchildren, and we were able to share some good food and fellowship together. That's all i would ask for. I am looking forward to a good year. That would be my prayer for you and our other friends as well. James

BEST WISHES BOLL!!!!!

rustydog

Mr. weevil,

I hope you didn't get any of those trick candles on your birthday cake. You might be up all night blowing out the candles and a Happy Birthday to Ya!!!

mike

No trick candles, in fact no candles at all. I couldn't have got them all lit before some burned up. My friend did suggest that I just put 11 candles on it and celebrate my shoe size instead of my age.

No trick candles, in fact no candles at all. I couldn't have got them all lit before some burned up. My friend did suggest that I just put 11 candles on it and celebrate my shoe size instead of my age.

Family visits are good. Sometimes even better when they all leave!

Glad you enjoyed your special day!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.