It surely looks good. The ole Mack is glad someone thought enough of it to upgrade some paint on a surface. I'm thinking like rustydog, why not spray alittle on the back? It sure is easy while the panel is out of the truck. Honestly not meaning no harm. I'm also curious as to what color primer you used on the front before you shot the final?

mike

It surely looks good. The ole Mack is glad someone thought enough of it to upgrade some paint on a surface. I'm thinking like rustydog, why not spray alittle on the back? It sure is easy while the panel is out of the truck. Honestly not meaning no harm. I'm also curious as to what color primer you used on the front before you shot the final?

mike

And ready to pay handsome dividends in appreciation.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

mike

used that rustoleum red primer and hunter green its the closest i could fine to the original paint color im on a budget so you see

Rob,

Think you and I could fly out in my Arrow, look the truck over, offer him a fair price and throw in a lab dinner for him and his significant other. Then he can have a down payment on a house. They can then live happily ever after and we can also. Sounds like a great deal to me.

mike

Rob,

Think you and I could fly out in my Arrow, look the truck over, offer him a fair price and throw in a lab dinner for him and his significant other. Then he can have a down payment on a house. They can then live happily ever after and we can also. Sounds like a great deal to me.

mike

If it comes to that Mike, there is a definate possibility. I personally want to see the truck saved with it's current owner.

Given the conditions, the soothing medicinal qualities of German Shephard Pie by candlelight are much more conducive to a sale should the need arise.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob,

I was thinking of his best half first and foremost. Knowing he would get many great points having a fair down payment on a home. And he could find another well you know what I mean. He'd be like ole ROB and keep his woman happy and you know the rest of the story. LOL............. I'm ready to put a piece of glass in the driver side. Paint it with the correct Mack colors, and maybe pull some Farmall's with it.

mike