My Friend My Friend We out here doin' it again

12 hours ago, terry said:

You mean RB? That’s what that truck is.  Terry:MackLogo:😀

Been around mack trucks since 1970 and recently I had to look up anthem pinnacle vision which Was which being way out here now I really didn’t know .. frankly I didn’t even know there was an RB also thought all steel nose Rs were RMs 

Even Burger King wound up eating there a few months ago hadda go through to salt lake….and layover stopped wendover nv same thing thier food was mushy and no flavor I would not send anyone there what about better off getting ampm hotdogs a lot cheaper too … bob

11 hours ago, mowerman said:

Yeah, let’s face it. Nothing is like it used to be 16 weeks baby. I’ll be waving goodbye for the entire industry. Not going to look back. My checks are huge gonna miss the money but it’s not even worth it. The fun days are all over.

if the job becomes so aggravating you only acquire ulcers and high blood pressure ; then the money no matter how good isn't worth it. only thing good money will accomplish is providing a nicer coffin. don't know if many jobs in todays world if legal are enjoyable . 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mechohaulic said:

if the job becomes so aggravating you only acquire ulcers and high blood pressure ; then the money no matter how good isn't worth it. only thing good money will accomplish is providing a nicer coffin. don't know if many jobs in todays world if legal are enjoyable .

mech l'd still be driving if it wasn't for all the @*%&ING BULL&%*@ electronic crap involved. ELDs, video cameras, GPS, Google, and pictures. End of the day downloads of all the surveillance equipment. You were going too fast at x:xx pm! Why did you have a hard brake?! Why did you go that way and not this way! What took so long at store #14?! Why didn't you take 4 pictures of the trailer when you hooked up?! After 48 years it wasn't any fun any more.    .....Hippy  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

and hippy,,,my biggest complaint is this high speed dragstrip they got me on 80 mph speed limit and our trucks are governed at 66..... 20 year old hydos blowing my doors off all day.with beat up old garbage.,duels wobbling ,clanging and hopping,triple flammable tankers going right by me,,,,,i dont know how nevada thinks this is all ok.... mainly i dont feel safe out there anymore bob

• Like 1

yeah we also have dash cams dont bother me a bit,,,and yes same here huge company but i never here from them,,,,they put the cameras in to lessen law suits,,,,hot shot from company told us a while back they are saving us thousands in people trying to sue us,,,,sorry idiots its all recorded even if they try to say you side swiped them,camera shows you were right in the middle of the lane.lol.bob

• Like 2

On 5/18/2024 at 1:05 PM, mowerman said:

yeah we also have dash cams dont bother me a bit,,,and yes same here huge company but i never here from them,,,,they put the cameras in to lessen law suits,,,,hot shot from company told us a while back they are saving us thousands in people trying to sue us,,,,sorry idiots its all recorded even if they try to say you side swiped them,camera shows you were right in the middle of the lane.lol.bob

Yeah I love people's reactions when I point at that Camera and Mouth "I have a Dash Cam!!!" And add a mischievous Grin to my face 😀 😄 😁 

• Like 1